Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Space Rangers

Space Rangers The lavish mix of an intense space RPG with 3D real-time strategy.

Old 06-19-2011, 03:54 AM
Registered Member

Default Default equipment at background?

What are those equipments displayed at background of equipment slots?

Most of them I know, but what are those supposed to be in shield generator, scanner and artifact slots? The shield gen pic looks more like a fuel tank and scanner reminds me of dominator scanner and I have no idea, what artifact looks like that.

Old 06-19-2011, 04:26 AM
Registered Member

I think the shield slot has the protobubble fuel tank. The scanner looks like the octone (lvl 3?) scanner I think. Haven't gotten that far in my 200% games to get lvl 3 items really.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:41 AM
Registered Member

Darn, it doesn't make any sense, a fuel tank for a shield? And still no idea about artifact?

Btw, I tried 200% with Reboot Add-on, it was kinda impossible.

For some time I could beat them, but then suddenly, dominators power overwhelmed coalition and all systems got occupied in a whip. It's a no win situation, when dominators have suddenly the best equipment available, while coalition is still limited to first level junk.

Last edited by Vertix; 06-20-2011 at 05:01 AM.