Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Space Rangers

Space Rangers The lavish mix of an intense space RPG with 3D real-time strategy.

Old 10-08-2007, 09:05 AM
Approved Member

Default Gold Version!

The Gold Version of the game is going to be released soon!
Old 10-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Approved Member

Can you give us any details about this gold version?

Space Rangers 2 is one of the best games I've ever played.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:48 AM
Approved Member

Future. The year 3300. Our galaxy is invaded by dominators, the combat robots that lost control under influence of Klissan technologies. A coalition of five allied races: Maloqs, Pelengs, Humans, Faeyans and Gaalians stakes on space rangers called up to root out dominators.

The player becomes a ranger, selects a race, and gets a space ship and necessary equipment. Since that moment he finds himself in a real world of rangers which does not exist in any other computer game where he can engage in all possible types of activities: fight in the space or the hyperspace, buy and sell goods, accomplish government tasks, liberate planets from dominators in 3D battles and, of course, play text quests each of them being a separate game.

It is impossible to foresee the development of events. The game may finish with a victory of either side or last endlessly. Everything depends on actions of the player and dwellers of this live and developing world where you can live a life of a wicked pirate as well as that of a glorious hero able to make out the origins of dominators’ onset and put an end to this bloody war.

New features:

- 20 new text quests!
- 27 new maps for planetary battles!
- New government tasks.
- New equipment and unique hull designs, including three super spaceships.
- New game modes: step-by-step progress through text quests and planetary battles.
- Expanded interface of ship’s hold and information center.

Bonuses:

- Exclusive materials on game development including fantastic first demo-versions of rangers and planetary battles!
- A huge collection of artwork, wallpapers and mini-games from fans of ‘Space Rangers’ series.
- A reference-book with description of all resources of the game composed by fans of the series.
- The disk also contains: “Space Rangers”, “Space Rangers 2: Dominators” and all previously issued patches.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:10 AM
Approved Member

This sounds absolutely terrific! For those who have only seen screenshots of Space Rangers 2, it might be difficult to believe, but Space Rangers 2 is one of the most immersive games I've ever played. The weeks I spent playing the game, I _was_ a space ranger. The game was constantly on my mind, even when I wasn't playing. A true classic.

Will Nobilis publish this in Europe or will you handle it yourselves? Any date to look forward to?
Old 10-09-2007, 10:32 AM
Approved Member

Well, it's projected to release it in this year, but we can't tell you the exact date yet. We will inform you about it as soon as possible. If you have any more questions, I'll be happy to answer them.
Old 12-22-2007, 09:45 PM
Approved Member

Question Hey Evgeny,

Any word on the Gold version? I did some digging and could not find any release information yet.
Old 12-24-2007, 06:10 AM
Approved Member

The release is planned for Q1 2008.
Old 12-24-2007, 02:28 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for the info Evgeny.
I played the demo and really liked it. I'll definitely pick up the Gold version when it makes it to the US. (If I can wait that long)
Old 12-30-2007, 03:47 AM
Registered Member

Is the Gold version of SR2 that you're talking about, the same as the SR2 ver 2.0 that was recently released in Russian by Katauri Interactive? If it is, then I can't wait! The Russian players love it!
Old 01-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Registered Member

I have version 1.3 of the game - will there be a patch released to update to this "Gold version"?

Thanks for any reply.