Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 11-02-2010, 12:52 AM
Approved Member

Default Tired Of BoP

I was playing tonight and finally got tired of the game.

It was a struggle to put the disk in and a relief to replace it with another game which I never thought would happen.

Shooting an IL10 in realistic is as much fun as a budget deficit cut anouncement
Old 11-02-2010, 08:06 AM
Approved Member

Sad to hear mate but have to admit feeling similar recently. I'm bored of exactly the same as you say.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:22 AM
Approved Member

Everything has an end!
The lack of support and updates from the devs also shorten the longevity of the game

But you will miss bop sky after a while

have fun!
Old 11-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Approved Member

Yeah, I see what you guys mean. Been on occationally, and gotten pretty demotivated by the jerks with bombers and tailguns in TB's and DF's...

Game on!
Old 11-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Approved Member

You can't play one game forever. Sooner or later you need to play something else. It doesn't matter what game you're playing or how good it is- if you play it a lot, you WILL get bored.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherAttack2 View Post
You can't play one game forever. Sooner or later you need to play something else. It doesn't matter what game you're playing or how good it is- if you play it a lot, you WILL get bored.
I'm not bored of the game, that is still one of the best games. Sadly I'm bored of the complete 'I have no talent' muppets who gatecrash perfectly good DF and TBs with overboosted, god cannoned IL10's.
I'm playing the red dead undead nightmares at the minute and whilst that has more than it's fair share of muppets, everyone can easily 'kick' them should they get on everyones tits.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:23 AM
Approved Member

You guys need a Misses to kick you outta there once in a while, works for me.
I am still totally in love.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAV View Post
You guys need a Misses to kick you outta there once in a while, works for me.
I am still totally in love.
This

imust admit when im not with the "mrs" i struggle to finds motivation to play this game due to losing all my save data, so the thought of having to unlock everything again just puts me off, folowed the the lack f a 360 patch which would of made ulocking things much much easier.

Will never ger rid of the game thugh because now and again i do have that urge to play

If its not IL2 its over G fighers.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
I'm not bored of the game, that is still one of the best games. Sadly I'm bored of the complete 'I have no talent' muppets who gatecrash perfectly good DF and TBs with overboosted, god cannoned IL10's.
I'm playing the red dead undead nightmares at the minute and whilst that has more than it's fair share of muppets, everyone can easily 'kick' them should they get on everyones tits.
Best way to avoid unwanted gatecrashers like this is to create a chat room before you open a game, where you invite only the people you want in the game. Once you have agreed on who wants to play and which game, you host a game for exactly that number of people, who will know and join as soon as the game appears. Room full, end of trouble.

I know it's a bit more complicated than just hosting and seeing who comes, but if the gatecrashers bother you that much it's a way out...

MAC
Old 11-02-2010, 10:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACADEMIC View Post
Best way to avoid unwanted gatecrashers like this is to create a chat room before you open a game, where you invite only the people you want in the game. Once you have agreed on who wants to play and which game, you host a game for exactly that number of people, who will know and join as soon as the game appears. Room full, end of trouble.

I know it's a bit more complicated than just hosting and seeing who comes, but if the gatecrashers bother you that much it's a way out...

MAC
We normally have a vid chat before we go on and then as you say set up a specific- sadly doesn't stop the gatecrashers who for whatever reason are unable to hear what your trying to tell them and then cruise around in their airborne battleship auto gunning everything.