Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 09-20-2011, 11:52 PM
Approved Member

Oh, and Captain Crez Keller is in the game: he's the captain of the sunken ship The Moon Ghost that you have to use the Power of Water scroll to raise from under the ocean, in the northeast corner of the Eastern Island of Freedom.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:33 AM
Approved Member

Ah, okay. Thanks. I can only buy stuff from him after I killed the Kraken, right ? I can't remember that guy for the life of me right now.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:13 PM
Approved Member

You have to talk to the guy in the east of the Western Islands that sells you the key to Bartholomew Bart's sarcophagus and ask him about something like strange stories--that unlocks the Moon Ghost dialogue with the Mage in the tower in the northwest island of the Eastern Islands. And I was wrong. The Moon Ghost is in the far northwest of the Eastern Islands, not ne. You can buy from the Moon Ghost any time after getting the Power of Water scroll from the guy in the tower, but it sinks again if you leave the map, and you have to buy another scroll from the tower.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:03 PM
Approved Member

Seems like I mix that up with the Kraken quest then. Thanks for clearing up. It's been a year since I last played the Islands ^^

Last edited by Vulture; 09-22-2011 at 02:13 PM.