Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 09-27-2008, 09:39 AM
Approved Member

Xanthaz,

That skeleton is in the abandoned castle that you got the King's old treasure chest from. I believe it's in the forest (Varlen, or something like that.) Not too far from the village where the boy's family has been made stone.

Where the heck is the sunken "black gold" ship? I can't find that thing anywhere...
Old 09-27-2008, 12:26 PM
Approved Member

Vaguely I believe the question should read: Where is the head for the headless skeleton quest (i.,e not where is the skeleton)

I had hoped it would either be in the cemetery or the cave that is nearby but alas it was in neither location

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidface View Post
Xanthaz,

That skeleton is in the abandoned castle that you got the King's old treasure chest from. I believe it's in the forest (Varlen, or something like that.) Not too far from the village where the boy's family has been made stone.

Where the heck is the sunken "black gold" ship? I can't find that thing anywhere...
Old 09-27-2008, 12:35 PM
Approved Member

It is there inside the same castle.
Just got a little past the room with the daddy and mommy skeleton in their bed, and you'll see the skull on the ground. It's just off the patrol path of the ghosts.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidface View Post
It is there inside the same castle.
Just got a little past the room with the daddy and mommy skeleton in their bed, and you'll see the skull on the ground. It's just off the patrol path of the ghosts.
Thanks, apparently the Strange Skull appears randomly in the castle. I took a left from the entrence and literally scoured every inch of the castle, all the way to the Picture Room and back around through the garden. I ended up finding the skull on the floor just to the right of the entrance. Hehe. I stumbled across 3000 gold from two skeletons along the way so it wasn't a complete waste of time. =D

I still think the quest description should say "Find a head in the castle." instead of "Find a head in the underground." I am guessing it's a poor Russian to English translation, but it's still very confusing. =/
Old 09-27-2008, 08:23 PM
Approved Member

Default Old Royal Castle

Hi,

I don't know if it's the same quest you guy's are talking about, but the onethat I'm currently running is in the Old Royal Castle the headless skellie tells me to go to the end of the corridor and look/pull/click on a torch.
Well I know ( I think where the place is - upper castle , next to the entrance to Royal Chambers ) but it's not working ?
Can it be because I have a truck load of creatures with me already or ?
Old 09-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alto View Post
Hi,

I don't know if it's the same quest you guy's are talking about, but the onethat I'm currently running is in the Old Royal Castle the headless skellie tells me to go to the end of the corridor and look/pull/click on a torch.
Well I know ( I think where the place is - upper castle , next to the entrance to Royal Chambers ) but it's not working ?
Can it be because I have a truck load of creatures with me already or ?
There is an alcove in the hallway between the bedroom and the room with the portals. It has either 2 or 4 torches on the wall, try poking each of them and the wall will open up. There isn't much inside other than a banner that gives leadership. =/
Old 09-28-2008, 05:33 PM
Approved Member

I am trying to locate pirate "Thorn dog" and cannot find him anywhere. anyone knows where he is ?
Old 09-28-2008, 05:56 PM
Approved Member

He is in the cave in one of West Islands. The cave is in the bay on the right from the center of map.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
He is in the cave in one of West Islands. The cave is in the bay on the right from the center of map.
Thanks a lot, found it !
Old 09-28-2008, 07:04 PM
Approved Member

One more problem, where is the treasure for the titan's tear quest, which is given to you by a dying pirate ? I tried comparing the map given by the dying pirate to the area maps but i am unable to find it