Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 11-02-2011, 12:35 PM
Approved Member

Question

I did more tests today. I can not get "coin / shop" symbol over Bagaba's (middle brother) castle even when I am finishing this series of quests by doing them "normal way" i.e. by not attacking Squelch and putting his flag over youngest brother house. And yes, my tests also included finishing additional quest from Bagaba, Dirty Butory's Debt.

Now I am really interested in how it is possible to get coin mark over Bagaba's castle like Gatts said in his post?
Old 11-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Approved Member

As I said in the other thread, that's how it is supposed to be.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulture View Post
As I said in the other thread, that's how it is supposed to be.
So this is a bug? How could Gatts get something different then?
Old 11-03-2011, 12:54 PM
Approved Member

The way Gatts has it is the way how it's supposed to be. It's the same here.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulture View Post
The way Gatts has it is the way how it's supposed to be. It's the same here.
Sooo..... (I do not quite understand your post)

Is it ONLY supposed to have 3 houses with king's flag AND 3 buildings with coin AND 3 froggy quests marked as finished BUT it is impossible to get that situation because of some bug?

OR

You get that all yourself without any trouble and then my question: can you explain how?
Old 11-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
Sooo..... (I do not quite understand your post)

Is it ONLY supposed to have 3 houses with king's flag AND 3 buildings with coin AND 3 froggy quests marked as finished BUT it is impossible to get that situation because of some bug?

OR

You get that all yourself without any trouble and then my question: can you explain how?
I complete Subdue Bagaba for Squelch, then I complete Bogis Problem and then I hoist Mark's Flags over the castles. I never had any problems with that. I don't particularly remember the order in which I visit the castles since that allegedly influences the outcome, tho.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Approved Member

I was trying all possible ways and nothing... I still have:

a) The Enthrallment of Bogis marked red in the end
OR
b) Middle castle without King's Flag

Sigh

Is there any chance that you could replay these quests to check the order?

BTW: You said you've completed Bogis Problem and THEN* marked all castles with king's flag? *then = after? I've checked that and when I have this quest already completed I do not have any options in conversation to put king's flag over any castle...
Old 12-23-2011, 06:11 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
I did more tests today. I can not get "coin / shop" symbol over Bagaba's (middle brother) castle even when I am finishing this series of quests by doing them "normal way" i.e. by not attacking Squelch and putting his flag over youngest brother house. And yes, my tests also included finishing additional quest from Bagaba, Dirty Butory's Debt.

Now I am really interested in how it is possible to get coin mark over Bagaba's castle like Gatts said in his post?
I did this quests "normal way" today, after putting Squelsh's Flag over the youngest brother house I got all completed and the Bagaba's castle had the quest symbol, I went there to get the Dirty Butory quest, took the bribe and went back to complete the quest and get the shop symbol, the difference is that the youngest brother house don't have the shop symbol but you can shop there anyway, so all completed 3 shops but only 2 shop symbols.