Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 08-11-2011, 03:11 PM
Approved Member

Default In-game time

Hi everyone,
having played the original KB, where your time is extremely limited, I'm wondering if the used in-game time has any impact on the new version?

Is there any difference if I go as fast as possible through the game or if I ship from island to island a thousand times? Will the enemys get harder or anything like that?

Also, how does the whole enemy stuff work, are they leveling along with you or will they stay where they are and get more easy by time, once you leveled up a bit?

Thaks in advance!
Old 08-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Approved Member

The only impact time has is in your final score - the faster you complete the game, the better your score. It's just one element, however, and unless maximizing your score is important, I wouldn't worry about it.

As for enemy strength, all enemy stacks are created when you create a new game. The strength of the stacks, and their composition, is somewhat random. The only element you control is the difficulty level, which will directly impact the strength of the stacks (IIRC, Hard = 30% tougher, Impossible = 70% tougher).

Enemies do not change at all as you play the game, but your own army will - enemy stacks that show as "impossible" or "lethal" at one point may show as "weak" later in the game when you're running around with a significantly more powerful army.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:41 PM
Approved Member

Yep unless you want a really good high score, just take your time and the enemies will get easier as you level up.

Daniel.