Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 03-26-2009, 03:58 AM
Registered Member

Angry What is LuaIDE.dll?

I'm into the "Grey Wasteland" and fighting some rotting thingmes, and Vista dumps me out and when I search to find out why, I find the message saying "LuaIDE.dll" cannot be found. So I search using Google, IE8,etc and get all kinds of gobblegook from "not yet assessed" to something that says I can d/l one of about 8-9 ersion of LuaIde.dll for a mere fee of $25.00 US (I assume). if I choose the $25 crapshoot, I'm not sure which version to choose! What the blazes do I do now???????
Old 03-26-2009, 07:47 AM
Approved Member

re-install?
Old 03-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Approved Member

LuaIDE.dll is installed with the game. It is used in all the LUA calls within the game - is my guess. It should be present in the install directory. If its present but cannot be read by the application, one reason could be that the dll is quarantined by your anti-virus applications or the folder is changed to be read-only.

Lastly, if its just a random crash but the game starts up fine, you don't have to do anything. Its probably a software glitch (I've crashed a few times but I've never bothered to check the reasons and all crashes have been in combat).
Old 03-27-2009, 03:07 AM
Registered Member

Thanks for the replies. I was about to re-install and when I went to the file for KB, I found the dll in the file. I didn't do anything except to click on it (it would not open, natch) and then I went back to the game. No blow-ups at all!
I killed the rotting thingmy and have carried on.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:20 AM
Registered Member

wait, Intrepid, if you can, can you please help me find the luaide.dll inside the file? I tried searching for it all over the file but can't find it. im so desperate to play this game .....................D;
Old 01-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Approved Member

This thread is 2 years old. I'd be surprised if that user responded.