Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 06-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Approved Member

Default New patch to NVIDIA

Now new patch for NVidia version 275.33, SLI Run now?????

http://www.nvidia.es/object/win7-win...driver-es.html
Old 06-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Approved Member

Question GeForce 275.33 Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15.Span_Valalo View Post
Now new patch for NVidia version 275.33, SLI Run now?????

http://www.nvidia.es/object/win7-win...driver-es.html
Was just going to post about this, running two GTX 570's in SLI here and will test it later ... this is the *next* Nvidea driver Luthier said would support SLI in CoD, no word of IL2 CoD in the documentation, just other games, but CoD is small fry compared to them I guess ... hopefully CoD was included in this driver release and we don't have to wait for the next Nvidea driver because unlike ATI ... Nvidea drivers don't come out every month.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Approved Member

there`s no sli profile in the nvidia control settings
Old 06-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Approved Member

Looks like you dont need to wait for the next driver release, the profiles can be added on the fly according to this

In Release 275, NVIDIA Update adds automatic SLI, multi-GPU, and antialiasing (AA) profile updates. These profile updates are automatically downloaded from NVIDIA and silently installed on your PC, keeping it up-to-the-minute with the latest game profiles.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger27 View Post
Looks like you dont need to wait for the next driver release, the profiles can be added on the fly according to this

In Release 275, NVIDIA Update adds automatic SLI, multi-GPU, and antialiasing (AA) profile updates. These profile updates are automatically downloaded from NVIDIA and silently installed on your PC, keeping it up-to-the-minute with the latest game profiles.
If nvidia knows they have to add a profile for CloD wich i doubt meanwhile. SLI seems to be FAR down on the list obviously and disapointingly (is there a word such as this?.

Winger
Old 06-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger View Post
If nvidia knows they have to add a profile for CloD wich i doubt meanwhile. SLI seems to be FAR down on the list obviously and disapointingly (is there a word such as this?.

Winger
You may be right but there is a lot better chance of getting one this way than waiting for a special release for CoD that just isnt going to happen, unlike WitcherII, seems they have focused on that whatever witcherII is?

I would think Luthier would have contacted them but CoD will be well down the list for profiles.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Approved Member

SLI is working fine with COD for me, I just added the launcher exe to the "battlefield2 bad company" profile in nvidia inspector (as posted in these forums) and am getting the best fps Ive had, both GPU's working np.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Tree_UK

Luthier said the next Nvidia driver would include CLOD profile, so it should be in there
Old 06-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree_UK View Post
Luthier said the next Nvidia driver would include CLOD profile, so it should be in there

He said:

"NVidia SLI support will become available when a profile for the game is added in an upcoming official driver release"

I dont see the word "next" in his quote.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauf View Post
SLI is working fine with COD for me, I just added the launcher exe to the "battlefield2 bad company" profile in nvidia inspector (as posted in these forums) and am getting the best fps Ive had, both GPU's working np.
Having the onscreen display telling you that both GPUs are working does not necessarily mean that you actually get more performance thou. If your Framerate with SLI woorking does not increase for at least 30% i would bet on that SLI is not properly working. Might be kind of a "placebo" effect

Winger