Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 02-18-2011, 10:32 PM
Approved Member

Default Historic For Realistic PS3

HI Gents! Rat here to put those bad dreams of realistic pilots falling off the grid.In the past I used to host historic dogfights as well as strike and c/a.I`m up for the task again.Look for me and quite a few old friends.Let`s show those sim guys they dont rule this game! Weeknights after 9pm e.s.t. And weekend`s all day.C`ya in the clouds!
Old 02-18-2011, 11:36 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratman91101 View Post
HI Gents! Rat here to put those bad dreams of realistic pilots falling off the grid.In the past I used to host historic dogfights as well as strike and c/a.I`m up for the task again.Look for me and quite a few old friends.Let`s show those sim guys they dont rule this game! Weeknights after 9pm e.s.t. And weekend`s all day.C`ya in the clouds!
Good idea Ratman, and much success!

MAC
Old 02-18-2011, 11:44 PM
Approved Member

Hell yeah me and pappy are in
Old 02-19-2011, 10:35 AM
Approved Member

I'm up for it mate, providing my young padawan isn't here!
Old 02-19-2011, 12:15 PM
Approved Member

count me in for the next weekend.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:00 PM
Approved Member

I'm in, and available most weekdays at that time.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:15 PM
Approved Member

Rat, as per PSN messages ....................

im up for some super sunday action IL2 style

from my original thread .................... http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=14555

Quote:
after playing on sunday with some of the usual suspects, the Ratman was saying before he logged off that he is getting stuff organised every sunday on realistic.

be awesome to get some ideas going again as im desperate to get playing this again regularly ................ on realistic lollol

i hope to see some input for you guys prob most have been done but i dont remember doing the stalingrad one, that wookie suggested.
stukas + he111's v's I16's + 153's
thoughts ^^^^ obviously there are other ideas, posted by a few people in said link above this is just one we never got done lollol

Last edited by scottyvt4; 02-19-2011 at 05:18 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:30 PM
Approved Member

Hey Ratman,

I posted this up on one of the Historic Sim threads, but figured you'd find it useful too. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffMonk View Post
Well I'm about to kick off a historical series with some of the late night arcade crowd that will span 14 different scenarios covering the Battle of Britain from its outbreak up to the nighttime bombing raids of London. I did some research and found the Battle of Britain Historical Society's website that has actual historical breakdowns for each day that detailed aircraft involved, times of day even down to the weather. So check out the link below it was a MAJOR help for my campaign.

http://www.battleofbritain1940.net/contents-index.html

I'm currently looking to cover the Russian invasion from Operation Barbarossa onwards and my research so far hasn't come up with anything other than general info regarding aerial engagements, so if anyone has any resources detailing specific information, I'd REALLY appreciate it.
Old 02-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Approved Member

was on last night .................... gutted not to have played, always next week i suppose =/

only 2 playing on my list were kav who was training and joed who was prep for flight sat for 10mins, and changed game
Old 02-22-2011, 01:35 PM
Approved Member

Sorry boyz.I haf d to work Sat. But I was on all day Sunday and Sat. evening as well.Not much of a turnout.Lets look to next week and try again.