Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 10-23-2012, 06:50 AM
Approved Member

Yeah, it's quite a pity, I really loved lizzardmen. At the same time it still makes sense to play CW or AP if you want to play them.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:52 PM
Approved Member

It is REALLY weird that they are removing them. For a fairly budget company, not including assets like this is a very surprising move. You basically have a bunch of content that you are removing from the game, for no major advantage.

I'm pretty sure no one would have gasped in shock if you declared some unbefore known land on Endoria to have LIzardmen in it. And people new to the series would have no idea it was sorta off.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:57 PM
Approved Member

I dont get it also. It`s not like they need lots of gold to keep lizards in game, they already have all those files form CW simple copy paste would do the trick, but . . .
Who knows what is going on in their heads. As i can tell they are not taking individual unit exp from Red sands which is also 5 files at most simple copy/paste even i can implement them in game
Old 10-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Approved Member

Regarding the Units it's a little bit strange. The HP states the following:

Quote:
"The game features over 110 different creatures belonging to one of seven races: Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, Demons, the Undead, and a new race called the Vikings. Alongside these, you will also encounter many neutral creatures which do not belong to any of the major races."
Ok, it's only a sort of Cut'n'Paste from the AP-HP, but listed are only 101 units (including the new WOTN-Units Vikings & some Neutrals)! If you add summoned creatures as the phoenix, the book of evil or the chaos dragon with their three diffent levels, OR the 9 CW-Units you reach exact 110!

So, the question is, if the statement of the HP ("...over 110...") is correct or not? I see no reason why the CW-Units should be excluded. Would be nice to hear something from the devs about that!

Greetz

J.B.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:17 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Regarding the Units it's a little bit strange. The HP states the following:

Ok, it's only a sort of Cut'n'Paste from the AP-HP, but listed are only 101 units (including the new WOTN-Units Vikings & some Neutrals)! If you add summoned creatures as the phoenix, the book of evil or the chaos dragon with their three diffent levels, OR the 9 CW-Units you reach exact 110!

So, the question is, if the statement of the HP ("...over 110...") is correct or not? I see no reason why the CW-Units should be excluded. Would be nice to hear something from the devs about that!

Greetz

J.B.
The all units from Crossworlds besides Lizardmen race will be available in the new game.

Last edited by Nike-it; 10-24-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
The all units from Crossworlds besides Lizardmen race will be available in the new game.
Great news! Thanks a lot Nike-it!!!