Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

View Poll Results: What should I Prioritize on?
Basebuilding! 1 25.00%
Balancing! 0 0%
The Mod Manager! 0 0%
Asteroid ore-dropping! 0 0%
Intensive Bugfixing! 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-29-2016, 11:59 AM
Approved Member

I think he needs modified text files from GoblinWizard for 1.12 as files from patch have some error as they changed something, but in patch the files arent correctly modified.
Old 04-13-2016, 06:59 AM
Approved Member

In maintenance station is only 11 options?
Are Im see this becouse have resolution 1366x768?

Im found Bug?
If Im attack station Elephant ship is respawn and dont destroyable. (No have model(mesh) and textures)

HW2_Sajuuk (No have model(mesh) and textures)

EYE_Ship works correctly only when is control by computer - NOT FOR PLAYER!

HW2_Dreadnought - no have name.

SW3EXP_HWR_Tru_Corvette - no have name.

HW2_Bentus - no have name.

Stormcrow_mk3_pl0 - no have name.

gw_Cavalier_0 - Attack Rockets [R] work correct only with "S18 Lance" - no shoot with "SRM-8M Dagger"

AngorFighter (No have model(mesh) and textures)
AngorFighter1 (No have model(mesh) and textures)
AngorFighter2 (No have model(mesh) and textures)

Liner_gw - In moment explosion- crash game "exit program"

Why do ships of EVE are strong, as the best large ship is, after the Star Hammer?

Last edited by ArtekXDPL; 04-13-2016 at 10:19 AM.
Old 04-13-2016, 11:56 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Thanks for the reportings, I will look into it, although most of the ships you mentioned are still W-I-P, I should look forward on finishing them eitherway.

And as for your question: The EVE_ Ships are just for fun, I will remove them later on from the buy menu and actually make an quest where the player needs to fight to actually get one of these.
I think its just fun sometimes roaming around the universe and just DESTROYING everything you see with these ships .

Whats with the Liner_gw crash?, does it happen when you launch fighters/Pilots?
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)
Old 04-13-2016, 12:30 PM
Approved Member

Liner_gw - Im test again this ship and work correct.

When mothership will be destroyed, and click "agree" to respawn it, this not working.
Old 04-13-2016, 12:50 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

I have worked so much on the respawn script and it still does not work, huh?.
Im acually thinking about just removing it, since I can't seemingly get it to work, but im still going to try one last time.

@All: Expect RC-7 to be released soon, which will be still focused on the story bugs, I am currently trying to replicate some of the MSSWitchBlock failures while playing the game, Im almost at the part where You get to save ternie, from there on I will know alot more of why it breaks.
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)
Old 04-14-2016, 02:37 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @Update

The main reason im still struggling to release RC-7 is the occasional hard crash when in xt24, I have still not found the cause of it, next thing I plan is to spam it full with LOGS that put out the current thing the game code would like to do, shouldn't take too long...

Any help finding the culprit would be appreciated, my current game storyline points at the file "Scripts/Quests/mission_13c\SavingFriend_c_XT24.script" using the NESF Storyline, this file is where all the game crashing there happens.

Although results may vary if you use another storyline than I did, but the crash would be the same for all those storylines.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:11 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for the update. Though I generally only post once a month I do check this thread from time to time to see how the mod is going. I know it can get soul crushing to do all that work and no one comments but keep it up, I care and good going!
Old 04-24-2016, 12:02 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Well "seemingly" I have found an solution, I have now replaced the old quest files for XT24 with some new vanilla ones, then just re-applied my adaptions, which is only the MS Switch Block.

It seems the hard crash is gone, im going to release RC-7 somewhere this day.

[CHANGELOG]
*Added Autosave-Feature (Configurable inside InitTeamScript.script) // There are only triggered hard-saves, but no actual Auto-Save per X Minutes, this is the ultimate solution for all your rages (when you forget to save often)
*Fixed Hardcrash in XT24 for all storylines which lead to that system.
*The new Templar Weapons & Stuffs now have Transparent backgrounds.
*Conflict Events 2 - This is a new feature which will generate random Faction Fights inside the system you are currently in, its really diverse, it can go by Aliens vs Berserkers, MSF vs NESF, or just Precursors against Traders.

But be aware, that the spawning chance is extremely low, so its a kinda Rare thing to happen.
Old 04-24-2016, 05:14 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @Release of RC-7

Here it is, the changelog is in the previous post.

Download Link

As always, please contact me immediatley when you find any story related hard-crashes.

*Note: This is the last RC, the next version will be 0.6.2X.
*Note 2: The Respawn script has not been touched this time, but I will work on it until the next version comes around.

Last edited by nocalora29; 04-25-2016 at 10:40 AM.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:47 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Remember the time I said RC7 will be the last RC?, I lied.

I hope this to be the last "hot-hotfix", so I can continue working on the cool stuff once again.

Download Link [RC8]

[CHANGELOG]
*Fixed Storybug early in the game when you side with Heretic.
*Debug Mode is now off
*Added some Missing IMD's & Textures
*One new E-Templar System!, check out the Charon system to access the portal to it.
*2 New Exclusive E-Templar Rockets
*2 New E-Templar MIRV's
You REALLY don't want to attack any templars equipped with these rockets, unless you're insane.. I mean, like, INSANELY INSANE.
I actually had them made quite some time ago, so no dev-time was wasted on this, I just forgot to include it.

Enjoy the (hopefully) bug-free experience of the Story.
Contact me asap when there are any more story breaking bugs, gotta catch 'em all, you know?.

Last edited by nocalora29; 05-03-2016 at 09:37 PM.