Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Other > Technical Issues

Technical Issues Having problems with launching or running a Fulqrum Publishing game on your hardware? Try asking other gamers, they may know the answer.
For Fulqrum Publishing technical support, send us an email.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:13 AM
Registered Member

Default men of war assault squad

Hi... Could anyone help me,since upgrading my pc with one or two new parts and installing my operating system again the game will no long activate.This is the message i got.

It appears that you have exceeded your activation limit. Unfortunately, we are
> unable to increase your activation limit and have been advised by the software
> publisher to direct users with these inquires directly to them.

So i did contact the publisher 5 times and got no answer

It comes to something when you pay good money for a game and cant bloody use it.If anyone can give me any info on how i can get round this prob, it would make me very happy thought i would ask here as 1c support dont give a toss. Thanks
Old 05-17-2011, 09:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
Hi... Could anyone help me,since upgrading my pc with one or two new parts and installing my operating system again the game will no long activate.This is the message i got.

It appears that you have exceeded your activation limit. Unfortunately, we are
> unable to increase your activation limit and have been advised by the software
> publisher to direct users with these inquires directly to them.

So i did contact the publisher 5 times and got no answer

It comes to something when you pay good money for a game and cant bloody use it.If anyone can give me any info on how i can get round this prob, it would make me very happy thought i would ask here as 1c support dont give a toss. Thanks
Please send me your game details (account name, e-mail) in Private message. I'll try to solve you issue.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:19 AM
Registered Member

I too am in a similar situation. Installed the game on a laptop. Installed it on my desktop. Then installed an new OS on my desktop and reinstalled the game. This last install means I can't reinstall the game again as it only allows 3 installs of the game! If I wanted to do a clean install of my OS again I would no longer be able to install the game even though I have paid for it! Someone with a pirated copy can do whatever they like, but a paying customer is only allowed 3 installs of the game. Please fix this situation or I will not be buying any of this company's products in the future!