Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fantasy Wars

Fantasy Wars Turn-based strategy. Gather an army, upgrade units, study magic spells, participate in castle sieges and assaults to destroy the great Orc Ugraum’s horde.

Old 03-04-2008, 04:15 PM
Approved Member

Cool, thanks for the info. So I assume the language barrier is too big to develop the games in english right away?

Anyway, I'm looking forward too the sequel and its editor. Would love some screenshots.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Mars View Post
OK, sounds reasonable, but how about giving us some info on the sequel, and maybe some screenshots? If you look back to the first post in the thread, this all started with complaints that we are not getting anything in the way of information on the sequel.

i am also confused as to the nature of the next game. is it an expansion requiring the original game with some new stuff added (races, items, campaigns) or is it a stand alone sequel? i have heard that both will be done so i assume that it is the expansion that is out in Russia and that they are working on the sequel.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bman654 View Post
heh but greed is what makes the world go round!
That is why I have mentioned that "this is NOT ALWAYS our greed" ))
Old 03-05-2008, 07:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgil View Post
i am also confused as to the nature of the next game. is it an expansion requiring the original game with some new stuff added (races, items, campaigns) or is it a stand alone sequel? i have heard that both will be done so i assume that it is the expansion that is out in Russia and that they are working on the sequel.
We curretnly plan to release a sequel to Fantasy Wars which will include the expansion released in Russia + a lot of additional content which hasn't been released yet.

The announcement will follow soon as soon as we sign all the distribution agreements.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Approved Member

After "Highest race"
For the press is sent the project "Fantasy Wars: Rangers ". This subject addition to "Fantasy Wars" will be put on the russian market on 14 March.

"Fantasy Wars: Rangers " it contains sixteen new missions. Main hero - elusive Cornelius, who carries out the secret task of Marcus's order. Fearless Ranger leaves for the reconnaissance in order to prepare bridgehead for the debarkation of the forces of knights to the continent.

With the fulfillment of the new targets repeatedly will prove useful special skills and the habits of Ranger - especially the ability to be invisible and to unexpectedly deliver fatal impacts, but methods and priority of the passage of missions will influence further events and will be determined strategy of enemy.

Last edited by asadexes; 03-05-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Approved Member

Default Globalization

In the development find subject additions to step-by-step hexagonal strategy "Fantasy Wars", which revived the best traditions of the genre: "Fantasy Wars: Rangers ", " Fantasy Wars: Magic " and " Fantasy Wars: Siege " - three new projects of the studio of yS: Ino-Co.

Each of them contains absolutely new topical campaign and heroes, and also allows a number of unique play possibilities.

Last edited by asadexes; 03-05-2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Approved Member

These are some screenshots from the sequel.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg codex_of_war_vr10.jpg (122.7 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg codex_of_war_vr5.jpg (112.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg codex_of_war_vr6.jpg (113.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg codex_of_war_vr9.jpg (121.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg codex_of_war_vr15.jpg (79.1 KB, 24 views)
Old 03-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asadexes View Post
In the development find subject additions to step-by-step hexagonal strategy "Fantasy Wars", which revived the best traditions of the genre: "Fantasy Wars: Rangers ", " Fantasy Wars: Magic " and " Fantasy Wars: Siege " - three new projects of the studio of yS: Ino-Co.

Each of them contains absolutely new topical campaign and heroes, and also allows a number of unique play possibilities.
I am so confused by your post. You just listed like 5 games.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Approved Member

Fantasy Wars: Highest race ( released in Russia )
Fantasy Wars: Rangers ( beta )
Fantasy Wars: Magic ( Alfa )
Fantasy Wars: Siege ( Alfa )
Old 03-05-2008, 11:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asadexes View Post
Fantasy Wars: Highest race ( released in Russia )
Fantasy Wars: Rangers ( beta )
Fantasy Wars: Magic ( Alfa )
Fantasy Wars: Siege ( Alfa )
so the 1st one (highest race) is the original game, rangers is the add on & magic is the sequel? i would assume that siege might be an add on for the sequel then??

thanks for all the reply's. sounds like lots of new fantasy wars stuff is coming in the future.