Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fantasy Wars

Fantasy Wars Turn-based strategy. Gather an army, upgrade units, study magic spells, participate in castle sieges and assaults to destroy the great Orc Ugraum’s horde.

Old 02-19-2008, 12:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankf77 View Post
Did you finished the Orc campaign? Can you help me out too?
Hey Tank. I just got your PM. Sorry, but I just started the ORC Campaign.

Quote:
I tried this too, no effect. The Bug stills there.

Bigmit37 will send me his profile, many thanks to him for doing this, hope it works. I will write this here if it's so.
I just emailed you the profile, let me know if it works.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankf77 View Post
Hi guys,

I encountered the same problem with the Orc campaign. At the Fall of Verson campaign, after fulfilling all victory conditions, a window prompt came up and said "The unit Shodun is not found in corpse unit in Player 2". Anyone able to solve the problem?
Ok, heres the solution, got it from kingimp. You use Cheatvictory right? Theres the bug, the person who are missing is a person that joins you during the campaign. You must replay the mission without cheatvictory, Shodun joins you in one of the first three missions i remembered.

There a 4 Heroes in Orc Campaign, when you have them all you can cheatvictory to the end.

Otherwise i can send you a working profile, completed the humans and the orc campaign, tell me your profilename and i change it for you before sending when you want it. And PM me your E-Mail.

@bigmit37
Thanks again, works great. I find out that i can change the profilename by using Hexworkshop, i do it and theres no way to see that this was your profile at any time, but don't worry, i play although not online with it
Old 02-20-2008, 11:38 AM
Approved Member

Yes. The campain will not continue because of use of cheatvictory code. That were debug cheats so we didn't suppose them to be used by end users. Be carefull.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:12 PM
Approved Member

If someone has this problem, I think (by looking on the files in the Data\Levels\Campaings folder) it might be overcome by modyfing the DetectAvailableCampaigns function in the Campaigns.script file.

I have not tried it though, I prefer to go through the first two campaigns first