Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 03-19-2009, 12:20 AM
Approved Member

Its not about believing anything, its about understanding that things change, and we have no control over that. So relax, it will be out when its out.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree_UK View Post
Feurefalke i pre-ordered mine in 2007 when i saw the footage of Oleg in Birmingham, in that footage he clearly said that he expected the game to be released in November of the same year. I had no idea at the time that this was all bullsh*t because In those days i was very much like yourself and believed everything that was said. Has you can see my view has changed somewhat. I also thought by pre-ordering i might be helping the development in a small way by investing in the project.
The company does not get the money from the pre-order, until after the contract for selling it was made. So pre-order only helps in terms of guessing how many copies may be sold. That again helps the distributor, again not the producer.

Besides that, I agree with Chivas, but I'd like to add, that even Oleg has no control over some things changing. This is a complex project with a lot of people involved, complex technical and juristic circumstances, that suffer from frequent changes. Most of these factors simply cannot be controlled 100%.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Approved Member

If you are refering to the Mystic Puma 'interview' he said he needs it to be released. There's a big difference between that and how you interpreted it. If you're refering to a different video (one I'm not aware of) where Oleg said he expected it to be released by November, then I understand your frustration, Tree.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:15 AM
Tree_UK

All gone a wee bit quite in here, still we have the Simhq interview to look forward too, the big update that Nike promised and the dedicated SOW website of course. Time simply flys by.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:29 AM
Approved Member

Any guesses as to when the next simHQ interview will be released?

Flyingbullseye
Old 03-22-2009, 06:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingbullseye View Post
Any guesses as to when the next simHQ interview will be released?

Flyingbullseye
See guod's post
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph..._353_days.html