Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Mods

Mods Armored Princess mods

Old 05-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Approved Member

Default All races units on Debir mod.

This is a mod that adds all the different race's units to the various buildings throughout the first island of Debir, so you don't have to wait until the last quarter of the game before you can use certain other races units.
The initial castle & tower contains the human units, the building next to the tower contains the dwarven units & next to the dwarven building is the elven units.
In the ship that appears at a random beach are the orc units.
The tower where your second quest stone is given contains the lizardman units, in the building just past this tower some neutral units can be found. These include royal griffins, royal thorns, trolls, evil beholders, demonologists, assassins & the cyclops but no dragons!
The undead units are holed up in the castle at the end of the island with the undead hero in. He has to be beaten first before you can recruit them.
Lastly, the demon units are found in the underground dungeon after the winding path.

A new game start is needed.

I made this mod for myself as i am a veteran homm player that's used to having a campaign for every race & having to wait until late game before being able to use other race units is irritating & to be frank, kiting is tedious.
Also i prefer to keep units to the same race, with two exceptions, royal griffins for the humans & demonologists for the demons.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20019..._Debir_mod_rar

Last edited by jaylo101; 02-19-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Approved Member

I would've wished to see a mod that randomizes the creatures, meaning for example where you always get priests you will get a random level 2 unit chosen from a pool of all level 2 units.

But still, this sounds very promising and I'll give it a try sometime.

Also, when you say human units, orc units, demon units...do you mean all of the units from each race become available or just a (random?) selection?
Old 05-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Approved Member

All the units are there 100% with a fixed amount. That's the point.
There's no more getting really far into the game to find out that a particular race's unit hardly has any creatures for it.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:07 PM
Approved Member

There is some mods that do the same thing (i just modified the .loc files by myself without needed any mod). I hope u limited the level creatures for not to make level 5 appear on the debir shops xD.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Approved Member

All I can say Jaylo is - A huge Thank you
Achmed
Old 09-20-2010, 06:03 AM
Approved Member

Hey, Crossworlds is out and with this mod it buggers up a few things like no Shaman to start Orc quests, no military academy and some other things. In short, it works but it screws up the flow on Debir island, stuff is missing.

Any chance of getting this mod to work with Crossworld's? I really love it and was having hella fun time using a full Elven army right from the start.

I would be REALLY, REALLY gratefull if someone would update it or at least tell me how I can modify what units appear where in Crossworlds. Thank you.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Approved Member

Read this thread. It will help you edit the units.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11585
Old 09-25-2010, 08:28 AM
Approved Member

Had a quick look at the editor. Editing of units, items and scrolls can be easily achieved through it - there is no need to go through the text files.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dri View Post
Hey, Crossworlds is out and with this mod it buggers up a few things like no Shaman to start Orc quests, no military academy and some other things. In short, it works but it screws up the flow on Debir island, stuff is missing.

Any chance of getting this mod to work with Crossworld's? I really love it and was having hella fun time using a full Elven army right from the start.

I would be REALLY, REALLY gratefull if someone would update it or at least tell me how I can modify what units appear where in Crossworlds. Thank you.
not like it matters to me, crossworlds is a fail imo, adrenaline sucks big time (especially for orc shamans) new units are retarded, and 20 necromancers patrolling the rusty anchor shores + additional unit of 20+assassins also patrolling the same area makes kiting the map impossible and add one less map on anchor island, the one that was actually kitable (behind the assassins) = game sucks for me. It also seems I am getting less runes for leveling up.

oh, and there are additional patrols on Bolo too! So good luck to everyone with no loss games without exploiting quick save/load. I started two games since now and in none of them I got stoneskin or god forbid resurrection or phantom. Best spell I found is poison f'in spit...I am back to original game where orc shaman can at least cast totem of death and dancing axes without hassle.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:33 AM
Approved Member

Could somebody please repost the file? Gamefront has lost it Thanks!