Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Mods

Mods Armored Princess mods

Old 05-31-2010, 02:23 AM
Approved Member

Um, sorry if i sound nooby but where am I suppose to put the mod file if I have the gift pack installed?

Plus is their any chance of converting this mod for KB:TL since the link provided seems to be dead...

Edit: Placed the file in the normal folder but found out that the mod doesn't work with the gift pack...

Last edited by shinjiikuri; 05-31-2010 at 03:38 AM.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:01 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinjiikuri View Post
Um, sorry if i sound nooby but where am I suppose to put the mod file if I have the gift pack installed?

Plus is their any chance of converting this mod for KB:TL since the link provided seems to be dead...

Edit: Placed the file in the normal folder but found out that the mod doesn't work with the gift pack...
Place it to /KB-AP installation folder/sessions/items_pack/data/mods

I had the same problem as you did but it should work when you place it there
Old 05-31-2010, 10:04 AM
Approved Member

Um, the mod loads if i put it in the item pack data folder. However once I shrunk the unit into card form the unit card does not appear.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Approved Member

Regarding with what pcbun wrote; that the mod will not work if you have another mod with arena.lua.
I've been trying, without success,to add some content from arena.lua from pcburn's mod to the gift bag arena.lua to make them work together.
I wanted to ask if this could be done? Unfortunately for me, my programing skills are near to non existent.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Approved Member

What a full list of all the unit abilities?

Would be cool
Old 06-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Approved Member

Default why is this not working

ok i give up. I cannot get this mod to work. I understand that there is no collaboration between this mod and the arena.lua file but, i went throught the trouble to locate and remove the file so that there would be no conflict. why is it not working? When i choose the option to disband a unit into a card, it simply gets rid of the unit permanently. After battle, there is no experience distributed to any of my units and yes, i turned on the combat experience tab. If anyone has gotten this mod to work properly, please ellaborate
Old 06-08-2010, 03:07 AM
Approved Member

Default 多谢大哥了thanks man

英雄无敌5之后没了或者还在等
真是太谢谢了
觉得你把这游戏弄到了新高
Old 06-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Approved Member

I didnt try this mod yet, but the thing is: If u are using the items pack u need to modifiy the arena.lua file located in the scripts folder of the items pack folder. If not, u need to modify the arena.lua located int ses.kfs (if i remember) file of the sessions folder. Thats it. If the mod still doesnt work, then the mod need to be improved, cuz not all mods works on all game installations, as i noticed (im using a lot of mods).
Old 06-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Approved Member

We know that we have to edit the arena.lua file, but i can't do it. I've tried several times to add lines from arena.lua (pcburn's mod) to the arena.lua (gist bag) but without success. I asked earlier if this could even be done.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancor26 View Post
Place it to /KB-AP installation folder/sessions/items_pack/data/mods

I had the same problem as you did but it should work when you place it there
All the mods should be placed in sessions/data/mods, and it should work fine from there ( I am using 5 mods and all work fine). Maybe because the mod is using a lot of game modifications will only work on the specific data\mods items pack folder.