Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Mods

Mods Armored Princess mods

Old 10-12-2012, 06:26 AM
Approved Member

Question Mod to stop the game keeping track of time / days passed?

I know this is a weird OCD thing with me and probably doesn't matter to anyone else, but in playing through King's Bounty: The Legend, I found myself vexed by just *knowing* that the game was keeping track of days passed and that my overall score was being affected all the time.

Strange, because I don't even care about game scores. I'd finish and give a, "Huh." And that'd be about it. Still, in playing Armored Princess, I find myself trying to carefully plan routes, reloading saves if I've dallied about too much, even reconsidered my choice of Mage because I find myself annoyed at waiting around for my mana to recharge while "days" are passing.

Is there a mod out there (or can anyone whip one up quickly? I know nothing about modding this game) that will just stop the passage of time, or remove it as a factor? Again, I know this seems a silly thing, but I thought it was worth a shot.

Thanks!