Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Mods

Mods Armored Princess mods

Old 03-29-2012, 04:58 AM
Approved Member

Cool Concept Works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCaspermeyer View Post
I think I may have a solution to allowing class heros have their class-specific skill trees go higher - I need to experiment with my idea, but I think I know how to do it. I'll let you know how it goes...
It works!

The concept is sound!

There may be limitations so I'll have to explore further...

/C\/C\
Old 03-29-2012, 11:27 AM
Approved Member

Hello Mat
I see what could be problem with 5th lvl of skills (first i thought magic would be prob, didnt consider other skill tree). When Csimby put his idea for more skill lvls i still played you`re mod for the Legend, and forgot Ap/CW have different skills. There special class skills would be great for 4-5 lvlup (rage, iron fist and so on . . .)
Some skills could be high in bonus they give, but try adding more requirements for other skills, so you need previous upgraded to some point before taking it to 4/5 lvl. Expl : for rage 4 lvl , you have to take 3 lvls of rage_control , for 5th lvl rage you need 4 lvl rage_control . . . So you can take great bonuses from higher skill lvls but you must invest lots of runes to have it. So choice is to have normal skills like any other class in game, or you want to have more bonuses to have a bit different playstile then other classes.
I think good skills to connect could be :
rage_control with rage (you`ll have lots of rage inflow in battle, if you have enough rage capacity),
heroism with frenzy (to lvlup frenzy 4-5lvls, you must have heroism to certain lvl. You`re units can have high attack if enough runes spent), endurance with alertness , night operation with dark commander
quick draw with onslaught . . .
Some things i thought to change which i already said in his tread, from simple +stats form.
Heroism
Code:
 heroism {
    pos=0,0
    deps=
    pic=skillicon1_13_
    name=skill_heroism_caption
    hint_header=skill_heroism
    script=skill_heroism
    hint_text=skill_heroism_hint
    levels {

1 {
          deps=
          runes=4,1,0
          trade=
          pars=+1
        }
      2 {
          deps=
          runes=9,2,0
          trade=
          pars=+3
        }
      3 {
          deps=
          runes=13,3,0
          trade=
          pars=+6
        }
      4 {
          deps=
          runes=16,4,0
          trade=
          pars=+7
        }
fight {
    {
      filter {
        belligerent=ally
              }
      pbonus=krit,3,0,0,-100,0,0
      dbonus=
      rbonus=
      attack_on=
      attack_off=
    }
      5 {
          deps=
          runes=18,5,0
          trade=
          pars=+8
        }

fight {
    {
      filter {
        belligerent=ally
              }
      pbonus=krit,6,0,0,-100,0,0
      dbonus=
      rbonus=
      attack_on=
      attack_off=
    }
    }
  }
This way you can spend might runes for crit%, and mind runes instead on prayer, invest in some other skill. Or dont worry about grinding rage medal for crit%, or use some weapon for bonus other then crit% (judgement blade).

For rage_control/rage on 4/5lvls to set slower rage drain after battle like in blackthorn crown item.
Night ops and dark commander on 4/5 lvl, bonus +1initiative and +1 initiative/speed. (instead investing in adrenaline skill).
Bloodlust 4/5 lvl to have some option like higher magic skill. To use dragon 2 times per turn if less then X rage spent (2x chest dig, 2x lower lvl mystic egg/wall . . .)
Endurance 4/5 lvl +5 defense but +2/+4 resist all.
Alertness 4/5lvl 30% protection but last 2 turn.
Retribution 4/5 lvl if adding Moldok special bonus bleeding would be possible
Onslaught 4/5 lvl +3 initiative stay, but +1/+2speed (no need for tactics anymore).
Quick draw 4/5 lvl +10/+20% dmg for archers (5th lvl +20% for 1-2 lvl units, +10% dmg for 3-4 lvl units like you did in you`re mod for legend)
Brutality 4/5 lvl no need for more attack since there is cap on +60 difference attack enemy defense so same as quick draw +10/+20% dmg (+20% 1-2 lvl units, +12% dmg 3-4 lvl units , +8% 5th lvl units).
Tactics i like tis idea for lower initiative for enemy (it`s same as Bladeking did in his adventure mod for mage`s archmage skill) , so maybe lowering enemy speed on 4th lvl -1.
Scouting,Trophy, Learning there is not much to change.
Accuracy here you can see that Csimby just added blindly stats for 4/5 skill lvls,
Code:
       4 {
          deps=3
          runes=0,13,4
          trade=
          pars=6,+8
        }
      5 {
          deps=4
          runes=0,15,5
          trade=
          pars=7,+10
        }
pars=6 , and pars=7 ??? With this we can successfully destroy items of 6 and 7 lvl to get runes back . . . yea that would work.
Glory 4/5 lvl +1100/1500 lds.
Adrenaline to change gain +1/0 , +1/+1 , +2/+1 , 4th lvl +2/+2 and 5th lvl +3/+2.
Voice of dragon 4/5 lvl same as adrenaline 4th lvl +2/+2 morale initiative , 5th lvl +2/+2/+1 moral initiative speed (his +3/+4 bonus are to high).
Holy rage 4/5 lvl are to high lower it to -15/3/-3 , -15/4/-6 , should be enough.
Prayer +2/+4/+6/+8/+10 should be enough but add +5/+10% dmg on 4/5 lvl.
Beleif no idea what to do whit this skill, never used it before.
Resurrection 4/5 lvl adding some bonus to holy `units` priest, inquisitor, paladin rune mage, like you did in HoMM3babies for inquisition skill.
Wisdom, Order,Distortion,Chaos,Healer (adding bonuses form HoMM babies mod would be great here),Linguistic,Transmutate no changing they are ok i think.
Meditation 4/5 lvl add +2/+4 mana/turn regen
Concentration 4/5 lvl +10/+12 mana/turn should be ok with lower rune cost for upgrading.
Summoner +15/+30/+45/+60/+75
Alchemist +15/+30/+45/+60/+75% less crystal cost.
Destroyer 4/5 lvl +70/+100% spell dmg should be enough.
Higher magic again blindly adding bonuses(he set it so you can cast 2 spells per turn, for 14 turns if les then 100 mana cost . . . yea seems legit). For 4/5 lvl 7/25 and 8/30 should be enough.

If you managed somehow to upgrade spells to 4/5 lvl , then Order,Dis,Chaos could also go up 4/5 lvl, if not no prob upgrading other skills should be fun enough.
About class skill Counter strike, Holy armor, Archmage same ideas, but keep it real

And also adding more lvls for pet dragon, and strenghten his skill because with more exp form training and moar lvls in medals getting him to 60lvl cap could be dont by mid game (hero lvl around 45).

Last edited by Fatt_Shade; 03-29-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:50 PM
Approved Member

Default Great comments!

Great comments!

I like your idea about shifting focus if we go to 4th and 5th levels.

I've made a run through and changed all the skills in my first pass through in my spreadsheet, but only went up to level 3 for now.

I'm going to next go through and see what I want to add from my TL mod and then we'll think about going beyond level 3 for class specific skills.

/C\/C\
Old 03-29-2012, 04:19 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation Here's how to add class-specific skills with higher levels

Here is the concept that I tried that makes it so that a speciific class can have their skills go to higher level while limiting the other classes to the current skill level limitations.

Identify skills that you want to go beyond level 3 for your class, for example, let's say you want Heroism to go beyond level 3 for Warriors only.

Files you'll need to edit:
  1. SKILLS.TXT
  2. ENG_SKILLS.LNG (or your variant of the localization file)
  3. HERO.TXT
In SKILLS.TXT:
  1. Go to where Heroism is located (and note that the code for Heroism is the same: heroism, whereas other skills may have different names, i.e. Onslaught is rush in SKILLS.TXT).
  2. Copy the heroism code and paste it below where heroism is (or you can put it somewhere else if you'd like, but it is probably best to keep them together (note that it *MUST* stay in the warrior tree if you move it somewhere else)).
  3. The new "heroism" code is going to be your new Warrior-specific heroism skill, so you need to make the name unique, I just simply added "_w" to the end, i.e.: heroism_w.
  4. Note that name, hint_header, and hint_text can be left alone since all they need to do is point to an already existing name, hint_header, and hint_text. The game will actually look for heroism_w in these names no matter what you have here as long as the names listed here already exist in the LNG file. Since the "heroism" caption, hinter header, and hint text exist, you can just leave them alone.
  5. Copy the level 3 portion of your heroism_w skill and then paste it below the level 3 portion and change it for level 4 to the way you want it to be (and then do the same thing for level 5 if you want it).
  6. Done with SKILLS.TXT!

Sample SKILLS.TXT code:

Code:
// àòàêóþùèå 
// ãåðîèçì
heroism {
    pos=0,0
    deps=
    pic=skillicon1_13_
    script=skill_heroism
    levels {

1 {
          deps=
          runes=4,1,0
          trade=
          pars=+1
        }
      2 {
          deps=
          runes=9,2,0
          trade=
          pars=+3
        }
      3 {
          deps=
          runes=13,3,0
          trade=
          pars=+6
        }
    }
  }
// àòàêóþùèå 
// ãåðîèçì
heroism_w {
    pos=0,0
    deps=
    pic=skillicon1_13_
    script=skill_heroism
    levels {

1 {
          deps=
          runes=1,0,0
          trade=
          pars=+1
        }
      2 {
          deps=
          runes=8,2,0
          trade=
          pars=+3
        }
      3 {
          deps=
          runes=12,3,0
          trade=
          pars=+6
        }
      4 {
          deps=
          runes=16,4,0
          trade=
          pars=+10
        }
      5 {
          deps=
          runes=20,5,0
          trade=
          pars=+15
        }
    }
  }
For ENG_SKILLS.TXT:
  1. Search for "heroism" in your text editor and then copy and paste the whole block (once again I put it below the original heroism, but you can put it anywhere you want).
  2. Simply add "_w" to the skill_heroism_... identifiers at the beginning of each line.
  3. Go to the line that says "skill_heroism_w_text_3" and copy it and paste it below the _3 line and then change it to _4 and do the same if you added a level 5. Make changes to the parameter list here to match what you did in SKILLS.TXT.
  4. Done with ENG_SKILLS.TXT!

Sample ENG_SKILLS.LNG code:

Code:
skill_heroism_name=Heroism
skill_heroism_caption=^skills_t0^
skill_heroism=^skills_t1^
skill_heroism_hint=^skills_t3^
skill_heroism_header=Your Attack is increased, and your troops boldly and courageously rush into battle.
skill_heroism_text_1=^skills_tPar^Attack [param1].
skill_heroism_text_2=^skills_tPar^Attack [param1].
skill_heroism_text_3=^skills_tPar^Attack [param1]. 

skill_heroism_w_name=Heroism
skill_heroism_w_caption=^skills_t0^
skill_heroism_w=^skills_t1^
skill_heroism_w_hint=^skills_t3^
skill_heroism_w_header=Your Attack is increased, and your troops boldly and courageously rush into battle.
skill_heroism_w_text_1=^skills_tPar^Attack [param1].
skill_heroism_w_text_2=^skills_tPar^Attack [param1].
skill_heroism_w_text_3=^skills_tPar^Attack [param1]. 
skill_heroism_w_text_4=^skills_tPar^Attack [param1]. 
skill_heroism_w_text_5=^skills_tPar^Attack [param1].
For HERO.TXT:
  1. Go to the "skills_off" section of each hero class:
  2. For Warrior, you want to turn off the original Heroism, since your Warrior is going to be using the Warrior version of Heroism, so add "heroism" to the list of skills here.
  3. For Paladin and Mage, we don't want them to have access to the Warrior Heroism skill, so add "heroism_w" to their "skills_off" sections so that they can't get this skill.
  4. Done with HERO.TXT!

Sample HERO.TXT code:

Code:
hero_warrior { // ******************** Âîèí ********************
// ñòàðòîâûå ïàðàìåòðû
    start {
        skills_off=heroism,hi_magic,resurrection
hero_paladin { // ******************** Ïàëàäèí ********************
        skills_off=heroism_w,blood_lust,hi_magic
hero_mage { // ******************** Ìàã ********************
        skills_off=heroism_w,blood_lust,resurrection
Copy all 3 files to your sessions\addon\mods folder (or if your making the change for one of the other sessions to the mods folder under that game session).

Start the game and have fun!

Notes:

Even though Heroism is disabled for the Warrior, it seems like the skill requirements simply look for what the level of the skill is at that position and so since the new Warrior Heroism is in the same spot, that is sufficient for being a skill prerequisite for Onslaught.
Even though the above is true, you'll probably want to sweep through the whole Warrior tree and create "_w" warrior specific versions of those skills for your Warrior.
Note that there is no need to keep the rune requirements, bonuses, etc. the same so you can truly have a different playing experience when playing the Warrior with their special Warrior skill tree, or you can even make totally new skills that only the warrior uses!
I don't know if there is a length limit on the "skills_off" section of the HERO.TXT file and so this is where we need to experiment to see if there is a limit to the number of skills that can be listed here. For each hero class, you'll have to turn off the "normal" versions of their skill tree, and also turn off the "class" versions of the other classes skill trees so you can imagine that the number of skills listed here could be quite long.

All the above has been tested except for the "skill_off" section to see if there is a limit to the number of skills that can be listed here. Feel free to ask questions if any of the above is confusing or difficult to understand.

/C\/C\
Old 03-29-2012, 04:38 PM
Approved Member

Thx

About changing focus from 4/5 lvls i remember it from theLegend training skill every lvl getting new ability for human units (if you transfer `charge` for horseman in AP/CW that would be nice
Hey did you managed to use rage chest 3x2/turn in HoMM3 mod in Legend. I saw changes in you`re mod files after i finished play through with warrior and mage so never tried it.

Edit : As for idea for turning off skills over 3rd lvl, nice i`ll try it. But you didnt mentioned skills.lua file anywhere. To add new/change old skill lvls we need to change parts of that file also.

Last edited by Fatt_Shade; 03-29-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
Thx

About changing focus from 4/5 lvls i remember it from theLegend training skill every lvl getting new ability for human units (if you transfer `charge` for horseman in AP/CW that would be nice
Yah - charge will be transfered without need for a hero skill since that's how all the TL abilities transfered to AP / CW.

Quote:
Hey did you managed to use rage chest 3x2/turn in HoMM3 mod in Legend. I saw changes in you`re mod files after i finished play through with warrior and mage so never tried it.
I never found where it could be done, but I'll keep looking!

Quote:
Edit : As for idea for turning off skills over 3rd lvl, nice i`ll try it. But you didnt mentioned skills.lua file anywhere. To add new/change old skill lvls we need to change parts of that file also.
As long as you don't change the behavior of the skill, you can still use the same script so you won't need to edit SKILLS.LUA. If, however, you make the skill behave differently, then you'll have to edit it like you mention and create a new function to do what you want the new skill to do. You'll also have to change the named script in SKILLS.TXT to call your new script. In my example above, the Warrior Heroism used the same script as Heroism since it worked the same way and you didn't need to edit SKILLS.LUA!

/C\/C\
Old 03-31-2012, 12:24 PM
Approved Member

Hey Mat, 1 quick question :
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...318#post404318 post #228, and see if you can get some idea about prob there. I`m stuck, because nowhere find connection
Old 04-03-2012, 07:23 AM
Approved Member

Lightbulb More Might Skill Musings...

I've been going through the skill trees and skill lists between the various classes between TL and AP.

I've also been looking at the text listed for a skill to help me with what I should put down for bonuses.

Take Heroism, for example:

"Your Attack is increased, and your troops boldly and courageously rush into battle."

Your troops get +Attack, but that's it. So I was thinking, what would aid them in "boldly and courageously" rushing into battle to better match the skill text description. Well, I think if they had an increase in Morale then they would be more bold and courageous. This would be to one troop during combat every round just like Adrenaline in the Paladin tree. I was also thinking that I could add either +Speed or +Resist All (Fire, Magic, Physical, and Poison) to help them with rushing into battle as well.

Here is an example Heroism:

Code:
skill_heroism_header=Your Hero's Attack is increased, Units of a certain level also receive an Individual Attack Bonus, and your troops boldly and courageously rush into battle - a random troop at the beginning of the round receives an increase to their Resistances (Fire, Magic, Physical, and Poison) and Morale.
skill_heroism_text_1=^skills_tPar^Hero Attack: [param1].<br><br>All Units up to Level [param2]:<br>Attack: [param3]<br><br>Random Troop:<br>Resist All: [param4]<br>Morale: [param5]
skill_heroism_text_2=^skills_tPar^Hero Attack: [param1].<br><br>All Units up to Level [param2]:<br>Attack: [param3]<br><br>Random Troop:<br>Resist All: [param4]<br>Morale: [param5]
skill_heroism_text_3=^skills_tPar^Hero Attack: [param1].<br><br>All Units up to Level [param2]:<br>Attack: [param3]<br><br>Random Troop:<br>Resist All: [param4]<br>Morale: [param5]
This implementation shows that units of a certain level also get an increase in their attack as well as the Resist All and Morale bonuses.

I'm also thinking about another variant, once again to go along with the "boldly and courageously" motif:

Code:
skill_heroism_header=Your Hero's Attack is increased, Units of a certain level also receive an Individual Attack Bonus, and your troops boldly and courageously rush into battle - a random troop at the beginning of the round receives an increase to their Critical Hit and Speed.
skill_heroism_text_1=^skills_tPar^Hero Attack: [param1].<br><br>All Units up to Level [param2]:<br>Attack: [param3]<br><br>Random Troop:<br>Critical Hit: [param4]<br>Speed: [param5]
skill_heroism_text_2=^skills_tPar^Hero Attack: [param1].<br><br>All Units up to Level [param2]:<br>Attack: [param3]<br><br>Random Troop:<br>Critical Hit: [param4]<br>Speed: [param5]
skill_heroism_text_3=^skills_tPar^Hero Attack: [param1].<br><br>All Units up to Level [param2]:<br>Attack: [param3]<br><br>Random Troop:<br>Critical Hit: [param4]<br>Speed: [param5]
So which matches "boldly and courageously" better? Or is there a better variant.

By the way, when I look at the Might Tree's Heroism and the Mind Tree's Adrenaline, it seems like Heroism should be called Adrenaline and vice versa as well as a transfer of some of the bonuses, i.e.:

Code:
skill_heroism_name=Heroism (swapped with Adrenaline)
skill_heroism_header=Great leaders encourage their soldiers to brave deeds! At the beginning of each round, one of your troops receives a powerful burst of energy - an increase in their morale and resistance to fire, magic, physical damage, and poison.
skill_heroism_text_1=^skills_tPar^Random Troop:<br>Resist All: [param1]<br>Morale: [param2]
skill_heroism_text_2=^skills_tPar^Random Troop:<br>Resist All: [param1]<br>Morale: [param2]
skill_heroism_text_3=^skills_tPar^Random Troop:<br>Resist All: [param1]<br>Morale: [param2]
And

Code:
skill_adrenalin_name=Adrenaline (swapped with Heroism)
skill_adrenalin_caption=^skills_t0^
skill_adrenalin=^skills_t1^
skill_adrenalin_hint=^skills_t3^
skill_adrenalin_header=Your Hero's Attack is increased, units of a certain level also receive an Individual Attack Bonus, and your troops boldly and courageously rush into battle - a random troop at the beginning of the round receives an increase to their Critical Hit as well as Speed and then both Speed and Initiative.
skill_adrenalin_text_1=^skills_tPar^Hero Attack: [param1].<br><br>All Units up to Level [param2]:<br>Attack: [param3].<br><br>Random Troop:<br>Critical Hit: [param4].<br>Speed: [param5].
skill_adrenalin_text_2=^skills_tPar^Hero Attack: [param1].<br><br>All Units up to Level [param2]:<br>Attack: [param3].<br><br>Random Troop:<br>Critical Hit: [param4].<br>Speed: [param5].<br>Initiative: [param6].
skill_adrenalin_text_3=^skills_tPar^Hero Attack: [param1].<br><br>All Units up to Level [param2]:<br>Attack: [param3].<br><br>Random Troop:<br>Critical Hit: [param4].<br>Speed: [param5].<br>Initiative: [param6].
This would also go better with Crossworlds, where Adrenaline is supposed to aid Orcs, where the bonus should come from a Warrior rather a Paladin.

So those are my thougnts on those two skills - I'll probably just swap their locations and implement them as listed above.

Next is Quick Draw:

"The art of quickly shooting arrows enables you to strike first, dodging the shots of enemy archers."

They only get an attack and intiative bonus, but how do they dodge the shots of enemy archers? They don't, but I can add the capability and then it would be similar to the Dryad's and Demonesses (as well as some of the new AP troops with this ability after a certain condition) abilities that cause troops to miss them. I'm not sure what I'd do for the animation, but probably pick one that made them look like they dodged the shot.

I'll probably expand this to ranged units with projectiles just like I did in TL: Alchemist, Skeleton Archer, Bowman, Cannoneer, Catapult, Cyclops, Elf, Hunter, Goblin, Thorn, and Royal Thorn - did I miss anyone (I don't think any of the new units use projectiles)?

I may also add similar bonuses to what I did in TL, although, the dodge ability would be pretty good all on its own.

I'll have to figure out what to do here more, but that's my thoughts on that skill.

Here are some more changes:

Resistance:

Code:
skill_endurance_name=Resistance
skill_endurance_caption=^skills_t0^
skill_endurance=^skills_t1^
skill_endurance_hint=^skills_t3^
skill_endurance_header=Your Defense and Your Resistance to Fire, Magic, Physical, and Poison Damage increases, making you more resistant to enemy attacks.
skill_endurance_text_1=^skills_tPar^Defense: [param1].<br>Resist All: [param2].
skill_endurance_text_2=^skills_tPar^Defense: [param1].<br>Resist All: [param2].
skill_endurance_text_3=^skills_tPar^Defense: [param1].<br>Resist All: [param2].
Anger:

Code:
skill_rage_name=Anger
skill_rage_caption=^skills_t0^
skill_rage=^skills_t1^
skill_rage_hint=^skills_t3^
skill_rage_header=The Rage of heroes increases when their troops exchange blows.<br>Your Hero stays angrier after combat with a slower Rage loss after battle.
skill_rage_text_1=^skills_tPar^Rage Inflow [param1].<br>[param2] slower Rage Loss.
skill_rage_text_2=^skills_tPar^Rage Inflow [param1].<br>[param2] slower Rage Loss.
skill_rage_text_3=^skills_tPar^Rage Inflow [param1].<br>[param2] slower Rage Loss.
Bloodthirst:

Code:
skill_blood_lust_name=Bloodthirst
skill_blood_lust_caption=^skills_t0^
skill_blood_lust=^skills_t1^
skill_blood_lust_hint=^skills_t3^
skill_blood_lust_header=Your thirst for blood lingers after the end of battle, your maximum Rage increases, and you are able to hire more melee troops that use weapons to strike their oppenents (Peasants, Swordsmen, Guardsmen, Horsemen, Knights, Paladins, Demons, Demonesses, Executioners, Miners, Dwarves, Giants, Werewolf Elves, Gorguls, Assassins, Barbarians, Berserkers, Marauders, Pirates, Robbers, Sea Dogs, Trolls, Furious Goblins, Orcs, Veteran Orcs, Ogres, Skeleton Warriors, Zombies, Decaying Zombies, Vampires, Ancient Vampires, and Black Knights) as well as improve their abilities.
skill_blood_lust_text_1=^skills_tPar^Minimum Rage [param1] of max.<br>Maximum Rage [param2].<br>[param3] slower Rage Loss.<br><br>Leadership Requirements: [param4].<br>Attack / Defense: +Unit Level.<br>Health: [param5].
skill_blood_lust_text_2=^skills_tPar^Minimum Rage [param1] of max.<br>Maximum Rage [param2].<br>[param3] slower Rage Loss.<br><br>Leadership Requirements: [param4].<br>Attack / Defense: +Unit Level.<br>Health: [param5].<br>Critical Hit: [param6].
skill_blood_lust_text_3=^skills_tPar^Minimum Rage [param1] of max.<br>Maximum Rage [param2].<br>[param3] slower Rage Loss.<br><br>Leadership Requirements: [param4].<br>Attack / Defense: +Unit Level.<br>Health: [param5].<br>Critical Hit: [param6].<br>Speed: [param7].
Revenge:

Code:
skill_retribution_name=Revenge
skill_retribution_caption=^skills_t0^
skill_retribution=^skills_t1^
skill_retribution_hint=^skills_t3^
skill_retribution_header=Responding to attack the enemy, your warriors often make Critical Hits as well as increase your rage inflow.
skill_retribution_text_1=^skills_tPar^[param1] chance to make a Critical Hit and [param2] increase in rage inflow when counter-attacking.
skill_retribution_text_2=^skills_tPar^[param1] chance to make a Critical Hit and [param2] increase in rage inflow when counter-attacking.
skill_retribution_text_3=^skills_tPar^[param1] chance to make a Critical Hit and [param2] increase in rage inflow when counter-attacking.
I'm not sure how to do the Rage Inflow when counter attacking, but I'll figure it out.

Onslaught (just like I did in TL):

Code:
skill_rush_name=Onslaught
skill_rush_caption=^skills_t0^
skill_rush=^skills_t1^
skill_rush_hint=^skills_t3^
skill_rush_header=Speed and vigor are the secret to victory. During the first turn, the hero's troops receive a bonus to Initiative at skill level 1 and then Initiative and Speed at skill level 2 and 3.<br>
skill_rush_text_1=^skills_tPar^Initiative [param1].
skill_rush_text_2=^skills_tPar^Initiative [param1].<br>Speed [param2].
skill_rush_text_3=^skills_tPar^Initiative [param1].<br>Speed [param2].
The Power of Darkness:

Code:
skill_dark_force_name=The Power of Darkness
skill_dark_force_caption=^skills_t0^
skill_dark_force=^skills_t1^
skill_dark_force_hint=^skills_t3^
skill_dark_force_header=The aura of pain and death surround you, attracting the forces of darkness, and allowing for the effective command of evil armies (including Undead, Demons, and Orcs).
skill_dark_force_text_1=^skills_tPar^Undead: Attack [param1].
skill_dark_force_text_2=^skills_tPar^Undead: Attack [param1], Initiative [param2].
skill_dark_force_text_3=^skills_tPar^Undead: Attack [param1], Initiative [param2].
Caution:

Code:
skill_alertness_name=Caution
skill_alertness_caption=^skills_t0^
skill_alertness=^skills_t1^
skill_alertness_hint=^skills_t3^
skill_alertness_header=In the first round, all creatures in the hero's army receive less damage from physical attacks. Also increases the Defense of the hero.
skill_alertness_text_1=^skills_tPar^Damage reduced by [param1]. Defense [param2].
skill_alertness_text_2=^skills_tPar^Damage reduced by [param1]. Defense [param2].
skill_alertness_text_3=^skills_tPar^Damage reduced by [param1]. Defense [param2].
Nighttime Operations:

Code:
skill_nightops_name=Nighttime Operations
skill_nightops_caption=^skills_t0^
nightops_control=^skills_t1^
skill_nightops_hint=^skills_t3^
skill_nightops_header=In the dark (in the evening and at night), and while underground, all troops in the hero's army receive a bonus to Attack, Defense, and Critical Hit.
skill_nightops_text_1=^skills_tPar^Attack and Defense: [param1].<br>Critical Hit: [param2]
skill_nightops_text_2=^skills_tPar^Attack and Defense: [param1].<br>Critical Hit: [param2]
skill_nightops_text_3=^skills_tPar^Attack and Defense: [param1].<br>Critical Hit: [param2]
Okay, those are my thoughts on the Might tree skills.

I'm also starting to think more about the Mind tree skills and will post my thoughts on those soon...

/C\/C\