Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Mods

Mods Armored Princess mods

Old 05-12-2011, 03:22 PM
Approved Member

I un- and re- installed Crossworlds. For some reason right at the end of the process it told me it 'might' not have installed correctly. I applied the patch though, and everything seems to be fine (fingers crossed). I'm playing OotM and so far so good with 3 mods installed that seem to be working. The extra 'view' (being able to zoom way out over the countryside is great and reminds me exactly of the mod I used with KBTL). The 360 BC still won't work and that is really puzzling. I even added that extra line in the game.ini file. Well, I guess I'll have to live w/o it. A shame though. It used to be cool to zoom way out (or in) over the battle and watch everything from any side. Well, thanks again for all your help (not to mention the time spent responding to all this). Take care.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:02 PM
Registered Member

I just started playing the game for the first time last week. It is a lot of fun so far. This morning, I clicked on the editor, to see what is was all about. I think I clicked on"Champion" or one of the 3 options and the program crashed.

Now, the game takes longer to load and I noticed that all my saves have disappeared: help!
Old 08-17-2011, 02:09 PM
Approved Member

Your saves are only visible for the campaign you have selected.

Daniel.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variol View Post
I just started playing the game for the first time last week. It is a lot of fun so far. This morning, I clicked on the editor, to see what is was all about. I think I clicked on"Champion" or one of the 3 options and the program crashed.

Now, the game takes longer to load and I noticed that all my saves have disappeared: help!
Your savegames arent related to the Editor, maybe you loaded a wrong campaign and couldnt see your save game. You should check your savegames in mydocument/kingbounty/

Maybe you download your editor on steam and it's not good (often cause crashes) I dont have any problem with the editor and can edit the game easily. You can download my version in here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2jqn8i3g33tidph