Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 11-29-2009, 02:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hento View Post
What feature exactly, the one which breaks the visuals by unnecessarily zooming in too close, when units ghastly became invisible if they are in the way and so on?

Are you sure, because it seems to me that everything looks and feels better without this, I actually feel relief when it is not activated...

I think you are just trolling, or succumbing to mob mentality by faking it...
Yes, I do like the feature that zooms in and gives you a close look when something epic happens (though occasionally the epic-ness falls flat ie. when the enemy crits for ~30 damage on my dragons, though that is still funny). I think it looks great. You have no power to tell me what my opinion is. As for mob mentality, what mob? So far, I'n the ONLY PERSON to specifically say that I like this.

And we all know that you are the troll here.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:06 PM
Approved Member

The poit is that some of us ( most ) can "endure" it.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:17 PM
Approved Member

This is feeling like deja vu now. Some guy in the Dragon Age forum had a similarly petty request about the running animation of your companion characters (Apparantly the speed they ran at just completely ruined the immersion for him). And just like this guy, seems to think he is ENTITLED for someone else to fix it for him.

I just don't understand how anyone can be so selfish.
Old 12-26-2009, 01:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hento View Post
What feature exactly, the one which breaks the visuals by unnecessarily zooming in too close, when units ghastly become invisible if they are in the way and so on?

Are you sure, because it seems to me that everything looks and feels better without this, I actually feel relief when it is not activated...

Any progress on this getting fixed, it's so annoying when it breaks the visuals of the combat.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:06 AM
Approved Member

Any progress on getting you to SFU?