Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 09-30-2011, 01:54 PM
Registered Member

Default How to calibrate G27 wheel and clubsport pedals

Hi,

Topic says it all. I have G27 wheel with clubsport pedals and I cannot seem to get them to work. Car turns OK but I cannot assign accelerate or brake for some reason. Also there are no force feedback setup? Should I do some tricks to the logitech profiler or what is the problem here? What's the difference in Logitech G25 and Logitech G25 pos in the controls menu?

I appreciate if someone could help me with this problem
Old 10-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Registered Member

Same problem here, I can't do anything with my G27, G25 profile doesn't seem to work for me.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

Yeah. Let's hope the devs read the forum and fix these wheel problems. What I have understand is that even the MOMO and G25 players are having some issues with their wheels.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxJ View Post
Hi,

Topic says it all. I have G27 wheel with clubsport pedals and I cannot seem to get them to work. Car turns OK but I cannot assign accelerate or brake for some reason. Also there are no force feedback setup? Should I do some tricks to the logitech profiler or what is the problem here? What's the difference in Logitech G25 and Logitech G25 pos in the controls menu?

I appreciate if someone could help me with this problem
As far as I can tell the Unreal engine does not support multiple controllers. I have 3 controllers active (Xbox controller, Fanatec GT3, Clubsport Pedals via USB) and I can only map one of them at any given time.

Looking at the .ini file that stores the profile info confirms this, no matter which controller I map it is listed as "JOY" instead of something like "JOY1" and "JOY2" that you would see in an engine that has this support.

I had to connect my CSPs directly to my wheel instead of USB so they both show up as the same controller. I think this is a limitation of the Unreal Engine tho, so not sure how much the devs can do about it.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoza View Post
Same problem here, I can't do anything with my G27, G25 profile doesn't seem to work for me.
Have you tried remapping the controls in a profile? None of the profiles worked for me out of the box, I had to change the key bindings to use my Fanatec wheel.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Registered Member

Yes I did, but it only maps "S-" (I think that's gas pedal or clutch), like it's pressed whole time... it wouldn't allow me to map anything else, it doesn't register anything because it thinks I have my foot on the pedal... I can confirm that in the game too, the moment I enter the race, RPM spins to max and nothing else works, no wheel turning, no brake, shifter doesn't work...

Last edited by Minoza; 10-05-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoza View Post
Yes I did, but it only maps "S-" (I think that's gas pedal or clutch), like it's pressed whole time... it wouldn't allow me to map anything else, it doesn't register anything because it thinks I have my foot on the pedal... I can confirm that in the game too, the moment I enter the race, RPM spins to max and nothing else works, no wheel turning, no brake, shifter doesn't work...
Is there a way to reverse your pedal axis in the Logitech software? I know with my old Formula Force and RBR I had to invert the axis since by default they would register as full on without depressing them, and full off when fully depressing the pedal.