Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 09-29-2014, 01:36 AM
Approved Member

Default Ice and Fire Impossible Undead spider no losses

Hi,
Playing Ice and Fire Mage aiming for no losses.
I managed to complete KBWTN with mage no losses which was hard on first islands and piece of cake the rest with paladin and run mages.

But I do find Ice and Fire no losses quite challenging to be honest.
Any way wanted to share my experience defeating the undead spider with mage.

The main issue with the undead spider in ice and fire is that the the new undead ability to resurrect 15% of health. This makes the battles frustrating because those little spider summons will 'heal' the spider for 6K health.

In order to complete the battle you'll need the spells: Target, Magic spring and fire arrow that does ~ 900 damage with high INT

I used 3 trolls separated to 3 stacks, place one troll in the middle and have target on him the whole time. Make sure all the spiders are attacking that troll and no spider is left attacking someone else.
Keep magic spring per need and use the magic arrow to whittle down the boss.

Can be completed in 99 turns.