Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 11-09-2014, 12:27 AM
Approved Member

Smile Men of War Assault Squad 2 Showcase and Gameplay

I'm back from the depths of history I've only just started streaming on Twitch (there's a link in the video's description if you're interested in checking out some more of my antics), so you'll have to forgive the overlay's I'm currently using as they're fairly basic at the moment.

Since Men of War Assault Squad 2 is on sale on steam for 75% off I thought I'd check it out as I've played all of the previous incarnations of the game (Soldiers Heroes of WW2, Faces of War, Men of War, Men of War 2, Men of war Assault Squad and Men of War Vietnam).

This is more of a showcase to show gameplay and some of the different things you can do in game. I do a single player skirmish mode game at the start, begin a german skirmish before moving onto a multiplayer game.

Parts 1-4 are mainly single player skirmish games, and 4-6 are multiplayer.

Complete playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...2l-lyP5EdSM5Mu

Link to part 2: