Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 12-26-2012, 07:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rince View Post
Hey, somebody who haven`t tried 'our' sausages...! They r pretty good. Try first the Thüringer sausage before you get to the real thing. The bood or the Zungenwurst. Then you'll be assimilated.
Ok, need to find some sausage right now, getting hungry...!

Greetz!
ive no desire to start hob-nobbing with the jerry...infact ive got a good mind to get on ATAG right now and give you blighters a damn good thrashing!

i say this interweb lark is enough to drive one round the twist, good heavens! it seems they will let any kind of riffraff on here!

if you ask me, the interweb should just be for englishmen of good breeding. perhaps some limited access should be given to the cononies, but i really dont think you should let the hun have free rain over the interweb, theyre brains are so much smaller than an englishmans and i dont think they could cope.