Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 11-14-2009, 06:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynlion View Post
I'm curious also, I mean, wouldn't MS love to get a jump on Sony? Any reason why they would wait?
I'm guessing MS isn't waiting with releasing the patch until it's through Sony, I think it's the publishers. Why would MS care if the patch is ready for PS3 or not ?
Old 11-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Approved Member

so now its gonna be another 4 weeks to wait for an update!!!
i think this whole saga is bull***t they are just using stalling tatics if you ask me

i mean come on MS wouldnt wait for the sony patch to be fixed before releasing there own patch
and i dont think the publisher would wait either i mean all the flak they are getting over this patch they would be rushing the xbox version out just so all the xbox users could shout how much better it is with the patch and so buying themselfs time to fix the sony version

so why are they holding back on the xbox version ?? i think becuse it aint coming thats why they are just stalling hoping ppl trade this white elephant in and move on to something else so they can focus on making the pc version and a money sucking sequel
Old 11-14-2009, 07:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazz1971 View Post
(...)

so why are they holding back on the xbox version ?? i think becuse it aint coming thats why they are just stalling hoping ppl trade this white elephant in and move on to something else so they can focus on making the pc version and a money sucking sequel
Wait... what? They're lying about publishing an update so people won't play the game... Wouldn't it be faster to just say they're not releasing an update? .
Old 11-14-2009, 11:21 PM
Approved Member

I hafta say, as a 360 owner, I'm a little concerned by the lack of any status on its patch. I agree that there's no reason for MS to hold up the patch on account of Sony -- in fact quite the opposite. But the only status we are hearing relates to the PS3 version, and that doesn't bode well IMHO.

C'mon somebody, prove me wrong please.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M00ps View Post
I hafta say, as a 360 owner, I'm a little concerned by the lack of any status on its patch. I agree that there's no reason for MS to hold up the patch on account of Sony -- in fact quite the opposite. But the only status we are hearing relates to the PS3 version, and that doesn't bode well IMHO.

C'mon somebody, prove me wrong please.
i thaught i could, but i can't. we're Doomed! Doomed i tell ya!
Old 11-15-2009, 01:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Seraph View Post
Wait... what? They're lying about publishing an update so people won't play the game... Wouldn't it be faster to just say they're not releasing an update? .

ffs take your head out of your ass for a second and reread what i put
i said they were stalling!!
at no point did i say they were not releasing the patch so ppl wouldnt play the damn thing !!

maybe before you jump on your high horse youmight want to read what ppl are posting properly

let me put it more simply so there is no confusion in what im saying

they IMHO opion are stalling us in the hope that ppl get bored/tired of waiting and trade this game in and move on to somthing else

they are not going to make any more money in making patches are they the damage has allready been done look at all the hardcore supporters of this game they have allready lost do you honestly think they are going to suddenly gain x amount of new sales by releasing a patch ???

no they wont so IMHO they are putting all there efforts into making a pc version and a sequel
Old 11-15-2009, 01:20 AM
Approved Member

Still the best game in my collection, patch or no patch! Absolutely love it and still getiing lots of SIM games on line..........thanks Devs for at least giving WW2 Combat Flight SIM fans a damned good console version!
Old 11-15-2009, 01:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazz1971 View Post
(...)
no they wont so IMHO they are putting all there efforts into making a pc version and a sequel
i patch is def coming imo, we have absolutly no clue concerning the quality of it, but they're relasing one for sure... i mean wouldnt it completly kill their hopes of having any succes with futur games or maybe squeeze out a few more bucks out of this one if they actually made a story about some incoming patch that never made it out. I highly doubt they'd go through so much trouble lying about something like that... if no patch was ever goin to be released, they would either have stated it on record, or simply ignored us.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:32 AM
Approved Member

Guys the 360 patch will be delayed anyway due to major content updates for the LIVE dashboard. This November MS are adding a lot of extra stuff just for the dash so game patches have to take a backseat till after thats all done.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexandro View Post
Guys the 360 patch will be delayed anyway due to major content updates for the LIVE dashboard. This November MS are adding a lot of extra stuff just for the dash so game patches have to take a backseat till after thats all done.
If that's true then I'm mad at MS. Delay a patch to my favorite game so they can dick around with the fuckin' dashboard? So the stooopid avatars can get even cuter? So the over paid MS management can justify their jobs and say ooooo...look what we did while the good work of the game developers sits on a shelf .....rant rant rant.......The HATE switch ......is on ELEVEN !!!

ok, I'm done with ranting. I feel better now

Last edited by flynlion; 11-15-2009 at 06:48 AM.