Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 11-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynlion View Post
.....rant rant rant.......The HATE switch ......is on ELEVEN !!!
Well, it's one more hateful, isn't it.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:09 AM
Approved Member

A patch takes time and money. Something they could consider going to better use elsewhere (pc version for example), so they stall us all with the "its coming" and then blaming one or the other (ms or sony) knowing we cannot find out from them directly ourselves. As time goes on more players lose faith/interest and move on. By that time they will say "not enough people to merit us releasing the patch with the time/money it costs"

Guys -

their is no patch. Wake up and smell the coffee. Its not coming. I would love to be wrong, but i fear its to little to late. Its a vivid dream for us all thats all. We've been screwed over. Maybe not by anton and co, but by the higher ups.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:12 AM
Approved Member

Patch will come out this week........
Old 11-16-2009, 02:16 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishmandkg View Post
Patch will come out this week........

lol. Wishful thinking mate.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:26 AM
Approved Member

someone has to see the glass half full in this forum.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOZ_1983 View Post
lol. Wishful thinking mate.
Its going to come eventually, There is no point for the Dev team to say it is coming out, if its not. There isn't any reason for them to do that. I think we will see it some time after the first of the year.

Plus even if the patch didn't come out, BOP is still the best WWII flight game ever made for consoles to date. I mean just about ever other flight game is really sad.
The one thing I don't understand is why they didn't wait and sell the cockpits, if they wanted to make some extra money then that is the first thing they should have sold as DLC.
DESODE
Old 11-16-2009, 11:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishmandkg View Post
someone has to see the glass half full in this forum.
from an engineer point of view: the glass isnt half full or empty, the dam thing is simply too big
Old 11-17-2009, 04:39 AM
Approved Member

got me on that one.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desode View Post
Its going to come eventually, There is no point for the Dev team to say it is coming out, if its not. There isn't any reason for them to do that. I think we will see it some time after the first of the year.

Plus even if the patch didn't come out, BOP is still the best WWII flight game ever made for consoles to date. I mean just about ever other flight game is really sad.
The one thing I don't understand is why they didn't wait and sell the cockpits, if they wanted to make some extra money then that is the first thing they should have sold as DLC.
DESODE
Do you play on 360 as well? Because you haven't logged on (ps3) in almost 2 months.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desode View Post

DESODE
the dev team might have made a patch but if the publishers see no finacial merit in releasing it then they are not going to are they
they are in this to make money at the end of the day sad but true

@ starfoz that was what i was trying to say before the mighty sepraph decided to butt in you just worded it better than me