Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 09-20-2020, 03:57 PM
Approved Member

version Dark Moon is finished. Please download the stable version.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:57 PM
Approved Member

Default Thank you!

Your mod is SUPER, zhoudaohan! A gem!
Far better and balanced than the original games, that I've played since 2010.

I've found only a few "bugs" (maybe you wanted this! but I don't know..):
1) When the Cyclop hit back a unit, 2 cells back, if there is a trap in the first cell, the unit doesn't activate the trap
2) Veteran Orcs: when they use their second ability, the extra damage (150%) is not activated for them, but only for other orcs units.

I have only one question: how can you edit the "orc recruiter" and "goblin recruiter" abilities? I cannot find them! And in the vanilla game I think they have some bugs.

Wonderful work. Thank you!
Old 10-08-2020, 07:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clim77 View Post
Your mod is SUPER, zhoudaohan! A gem!
Far better and balanced than the original games, that I've played since 2010.

I've found only a few "bugs" (maybe you wanted this! but I don't know..):
1) When the Cyclop hit back a unit, 2 cells back, if there is a trap in the first cell, the unit doesn't activate the trap
--fixed
2) Veteran Orcs: when they use their second ability, the extra damage (150%) is not activated for them, but only for other orcs units. --the buff doesn't affect Veteran Orcs themselves.

I have only one question: how can you edit the "orc recruiter" and "goblin recruiter" abilities? I cannot find them! And in the vanilla game I think they have some bugs.
--addon_arena.lua | army_update_postcombat()

Wonderful work. Thank you!

I am happy you like my mod.
Old 10-08-2020, 07:15 PM
Approved Member

New beta version updated!
Old 10-11-2020, 10:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoudaohan View Post
I am happy you like my mod.
Thank you for fixing the small bugs, zhoudaohan!

I have a BIG question for you: do you think it's possibile make a mod for battles "Player vs Player"?

I think it should be one of the best KB:C mods of all time, because the game is too much long and repetitive, for hardcore gamers. But a match with real people and real intelligence... wow!

I wonder why devs didn't allow in the original games.
Thank you!
Old 10-17-2020, 05:31 PM
Approved Member

Why doesn't the game recognize my save files for Huntiro anymore? I did play a bit of Crossworlds after playing Huntiro though, and I didn't the save files are still there.

Edit: Solved.

Last edited by Space Knight; 10-17-2020 at 08:54 PM.
Old 10-19-2020, 03:16 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clim77 View Post
Thank you for fixing the small bugs, zhoudaohan!

I have a BIG question for you: do you think it's possibile make a mod for battles "Player vs Player"?

I think it should be one of the best KB:C mods of all time, because the game is too much long and repetitive, for hardcore gamers. But a match with real people and real intelligence... wow!

I wonder why devs didn't allow in the original games.
Thank you!

Yeah, it's a shame that KBCW is single-player only.
Sadly, I think it is impossible to make such kind of mod without access to the source code.

There is a KB multiplayer game King's Bounty: Legions there, although I have never tried it.
Old 10-21-2020, 10:04 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Yeah, it's a shame that KBCW is single-player only.
Sadly, I think it is impossible to make such kind of mod without access to the source code.

There is a KB multiplayer game King's Bounty: Legions there, although I have never tried it.
Yes, I understand... but...
maybe with an improved version of "Hypnosys", maybe you can "simulate" a "player vs player" battle?

Modding "Defender of the crown" or "Champion of the arena"?

I'd like to learn how to do, but I think it's too much complicated!
Your work is really super. Really.

PS.I've noticed a bug with Red Dragon vs Gremlin Tower: the base attack sometimes doesn't hit the tower.

PPS. How can I modify the "labels" of the items? Thank you!
Old 10-21-2020, 02:16 PM
Approved Member

Since dragon bugs were mentioned, I noticed that my Green Dragons will suddenly deal 24k-68k critical hit damage from time to time, which is times more than it should deal (it's sometimes dealt as non-critical damage too).

Edit: Oh, it's the Summoned Despiser thing.

Last edited by Space Knight; 10-22-2020 at 10:11 PM.
Old 10-23-2020, 01:50 PM
Approved Member

Btw, where are the Horde and Vengeful abilities decided? I tried to port Vengeful Gorguls, but those two don't seem to work, and creatures like Graywolf and Viking Warrior already have them. And yes, I looked into their .atom files, but found nothing relevant yet.

Edit: Just found the horde, next is Vengeful. Still trying to get them to work though.

Edit 2: Wow, looks like both of them don't even work in WotN Ice and Fire to begin with. Any fix ideas?

Edit 3: I made Horde work correctly, Vengeful not so much (it doesn't work for Viking Warriors at least, btw).

Edit 4: I managed to correctly port Necro Lizardmen, Dwarves, Snow Elves (with Sorcerer's "Snow Elf" ability as well as Hardening and Snowstorm), Contemplators and Gorgons (with "Master of Snakes"'s exception). How could I port the certain abilities and talents I failed to port? Yotun's Greed and Boldness don't seem to work either (nor can I locate them).

Last edited by Space Knight; 10-25-2020 at 08:14 PM.