Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 08-29-2021, 04:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaad View Post
In this save i only have the artifact, but you only need 2 more to get the award and check with it as well.
It was ok when I tested. 2 groups of devilfish moved to the traps created by the medal and artifact then were killed as normal.
Old 08-29-2021, 07:04 PM
Approved Member

I apologize, it was caused by the interface mod (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...d=1#post473465). I should have checked first, but after removing it the problem went away. Don't know why it would interfere in this manner, though.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:16 PM
Approved Member

A new version was released.

Attention: This release is not compatible with the saves of previous version.

Part of the change log:

"Clot of Darkness" and "Woolen Dress": were removed and replaced by other items.
"Sun Cloak", "Magician's Cowl" , and "Dragon Cloak" are classified as "Dress" now.
"Troll Skin Cloak": reworked and re-added to the game.
"Cloak of the Dark Lord": (-)no longer provided +2 defense. (+)allied undead units no longer fear light.
"Burning Cloak": (+)allied Demon Eyes start battle with 5(up from 3) points of Fire Energy.
"Cloak of the Valkyries": (-)no longer provided +2 defense. (+)+10% defense of allied Warrior Maidens and Pegasus Maidens.
"Wedding Dress": (-)no longer provided +3 defense.
"Dress of the Magess": (-)+500 leadership(down from 800).
"Steam Armor": restored to the vanilla version. (+)armored troops ignore the "-1 speed" penalty.
"Warm Jacket": (+)additionally has all the bonus of "Woolen Dress".
"Celestial Armor": (+)all allied vikings start battle with the "Divine Armor" spell(level 1).
"Eternal Torch": (+)all plants on the battlefield receive the "Burning" effect at the beginning of combat.
"Fishing Net": -2 speed of enemy devilfish(instead of -1 speed and -1 initiative).
"Marshal's Baton" and "Army Drum": the morale bonus only applies to Bowmen, Swordsmen, Guardsman, Horsemen, Knights, and Paladins(instead of all human units).
"Wooden Stake": (+)-1 speed, and -1 initiative of all vampires on the battlefield.
"Vampire Blade": (+)+20% to the efficiency of Vampirism and Soul Drain of all allied troops.
"Vampire Set": renamed to "Set of the Blood and Soul Sucker". (+)all Ghosts and Cursed Ghosts on the battlefield cannot increase their strength beyond starting.
"Inquisitor Set": the morale bonus only applies to Sisters, Inquisitors and Paladins(instead of all human units).
"Princess Set" and "Set of the Virgin": (-)further reduced the morale bonus.

Last edited by zhoudaohan; 09-01-2021 at 11:36 PM.
Old 09-16-2021, 05:31 PM
Approved Member

Dear Zhoudhaodan, thank you for your continued updates, it is really nice and much appreciated. I continue to enjoy them. Especially nice are the units that progress with use, like the assassin. Any additions to such units would be amazing of course.

What is everybody's opinion of KB2? Doe me it's too different unfortunately.. had they made a really good mod of the KB1 I would have been very happy.
Old 09-18-2021, 05:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra View Post
Dear Zhoudhaodan, thank you for your continued updates, it is really nice and much appreciated. I continue to enjoy them. Especially nice are the units that progress with use, like the assassin. Any additions to such units would be amazing of course.

What is everybody's opinion of KB2? Doe me it's too different unfortunately.. had they made a really good mod of the KB1 I would have been very happy.
KB2 is a uninspiring 3rd person RPG with turn-based combat and console port UI. As a game, it's just OK, but as a KB sequel, it falls short in many aspects in my opinion.
Old 09-20-2021, 07:00 PM
Approved Member

Version Mid-Autumn Moon was released.
Old 09-30-2021, 04:35 AM
Approved Member

I won't post every further update here.
Please bookmark the download page if you like.
Old 11-22-2021, 01:46 AM
Approved Member

version Renewed Moon final was released.

1.Fixes:

--if certain items are out of control, the special bonuses they provided no longer work.
--fixed the missing type of terrain of several battlefields.
--fixed a crash when enemy Blood Shamans trying to deal with invisible units.
--the bonus provided by "Adaptable" can be applied to enemies now.
--a warning window would pop up after combat if allied Demonologists failed to cast "Chaos Transfusion". It was fixed.
--fixed the resurrection hint for certain talents or abilities(like "Wild Growth", "Magma Creation", and "Ice Heal").
--enemy Goblin Shamans can no longer cast "Thread of Life" on invalid targets.
--"Heat Focus" and "Frost Grasp" can be properly strengthened by "Destruction" skill.

2.Changes of units:

--Gorguana Ghosts: +1 speed.
--Celestial Guards: changed the damage type to astral.
--Dragon of Chaos: +20% physical resistance, removed astral resistance.

3.Changes of talents/abilities:

--new ability "Second Youth" for all vampires: has a second life with decreased maximum health.
--new ability "Wild Growth" for all thorns: restores 10% of total lost health from inactivity in the light of day(can resurrect fallen units).
--new ability "Mana Clash" for Dread Eyes: when the troop suffers damage from spells, it burns (1%*damage) points of mana of the caster.
--new ability "Known Enemy" for Bowmen, Swordmen, Guardmen, Horsemen, and Knights. When these units kill an enemy, they will fight more effectively against enemies who belong to the same race.
--new ability "Calm" for Shamans and Goblin Shamans: receives 30% fewer Adrenaline points from its attacks. morale is not reduced when the undead is present in the army.
--"Bone Gate": now can target the corpse of Skeleton or Bone Dragon.
--"Flash Grenade": reduced the chance of blinding neighboring troops for 2 turns to 10%(was 50%).
--"Nimble": units with this ability can evade more attacks(like "Potion of Poison", "Fire Water", and "Searing Light").
--"Entangle": no longer affects soaring units.
--"Adaptable": removed the bonus for item arenas and unremarkable arenas. you need to take units who own this ability into combat, or the bonuses won't be accumulated now.

4.Changes of skills:

--"Magic Light": reduced the bonus.
--"Thesis" and "Winds of Magic": require no Might Runes.
--"Diplomacy": no longer works on machineries.

5.Changes of spells:

--"Chaos Missile": was removed from the game.
--"Cloud of Poison" now only appears as a reward of certain quest.
--"Turn Back Time" can only be bought from the castle in Nameless island now.
--"Black Hole" now deals less damage to units of level 1-2.
--"Call of Nature" and "Fire Meteorite": tweaked the mana cost.

6.Changes of items:

--new item "Spy’s Jacket": +1 Initiative of allied Robbers, Marauders, and Assassins. "Ambush" ability of enemies has no effect on your army.
--new item "Hellfire Chestpiece": +2 Defense. allied troops are immune to "Freeze" effect. at the beginning of each turn, your troops except demons have a 10% chance of being ignited.
--"Demetrius. Class III": (+)demons summoned by allied Demonologists can be dominated. (-)-15%(was -20%) Leadership requirement for all demons.
--"Steel Leaf Breastplate"(renamed to "Magic Leaf Breastplate"): (reworked)-20% Fire resistance, other allied living units can be healed by Fauns' 'Forest Magic' talent with half strength.
--"Mirror Shield": (+)reflects the effect of "Petrifying Eye" or "Sleeping Ray".
--"Zombie Shield"(renamed to "Bone Shield"): scatters 3 piles of bones on the battlefield at the beginning of combat.
--"Shield of Rekross": replaced Bone Dragon with Ice Dragon.
--"Amulet of Icy Waters": (reworked)when an enemy is frozen, it has a 20% chance of receiving 'Fear' effect.
--"Diploma in Anti-Magic": (+)-10% Leadership requirement for Witch Hunters.
--"Basket of Toadstools": (+)the number of toadstools will slowly grow after it reaches 0.
--"Officer's Patent": needs to be equipped again in order to collect trophies.
--"Ale Barrel": (+)additionally increases the duration of the starting drunken state of allied dwarves by 1 turn.
--"Dwarven Beer": (+)certain humanoid units will begin the battle with "Drunken" effect.

7.Other changes:

--increased the length of night from 3 hours to 6 hours.
--reduced the chance of finding magic scrolls from pet dragon's chest from 15% to 10%.
--reduced continuous damage by 20%.
Old 12-18-2021, 12:35 PM
Approved Member

Sorry for the silly question but, what files do I need exactly to download and install from Mod DB? All of them or just the latest one?

Last edited by Sirlancelot; 12-18-2021 at 12:49 PM.
Old 12-18-2021, 02:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
Sorry for the silly question but, what files do I need exactly to download and install from Mod DB? All of them or just the latest one?

The latest one. Others are archives of old versions.