Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 03-07-2011, 10:00 AM
Approved Member

Awesome interview gents thank you so much. For me The Pacific means only one thing, P-38 and getting Yamamoto - Bring it!
Old 03-08-2011, 11:38 PM
Approved Member

I've not read these forums in a long long time, I was just looking in the IL2-CoD forum to see how that was getting on and thought I'd look in here for old times sake.

So have I got this right ?

There is going to be another WWII flight sim from Anton and crew, on consoles that may be set in the pacific ???

I hope I have got it right.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Approved Member

thats the rumor....
Old 03-09-2011, 12:13 AM
Approved Member

Sweet, it's something to look forward to.

It'd be nice to be published by a publisher that bothers to submit title updates this time round though. The lack of the TU killed the Xbox online community stone dead pretty quickly with BoP.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:32 AM
Approved Member

Hearing this news made me come back and post XD

Jeeze I can't wait. Theirs so many planes I want to see...things I want to do...I think number 1 on the list is the good old fasioned USS ENTERPRISE! (Not the star trek one either) Hmmm and the planes...oh the planes! I love the Pacific as it had some of my most favorite planes.

-Zero
-F6F Hellcat
-P-38
-B-25
-B-29
-P47
-P51
-P38
-F4U
The list goes on...and thats only some American planes, theirs also the Japanese, Imean everyone loves the ZERO (except the stereo typical, not that educated american who says everything thats not American is bad).

Hopefully we will see some more support and a bigger flying community. I can imagine some more game modes too which have a realistic goals (hopefully shoot down the cherry blossom kamakaze planes isn't one). Improved graphics and maybe even an Airshow mode. That would be cool. Anyway I'll stop rambling on inmature like.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Goalie_94 View Post
Hearing this news made me come back and post XD

Jeeze I can't wait. Theirs so many planes I want to see...things I want to do...I think number 1 on the list is the good old fasioned USS ENTERPRISE! (Not the star trek one either) Hmmm and the planes...oh the planes! I love the Pacific as it had some of my most favorite planes.

-Zero
-F6F Hellcat
-P-38
-B-25
-B-29
-P47
-P51
-P38
-F4U
The list goes on...and thats only some American planes, theirs also the Japanese, Imean everyone loves the ZERO (except the stereo typical, not that educated american who says everything thats not American is bad).

Hopefully we will see some more support and a bigger flying community. I can imagine some more game modes too which have a realistic goals (hopefully shoot down the cherry blossom kamakaze planes isn't one). Improved graphics and maybe even an Airshow mode. That would be cool. Anyway I'll stop rambling on inmature like.
Im not a great fan of the zero in combat due to its roll rate I can flip my car quicker. That doesn't mean I hate flying the zero though its great fun.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by haitch40 View Post
Im not a great fan of the zero in combat due to its roll rate I can flip my car quicker. That doesn't mean I hate flying the zero though its great fun.
It has great climb/turning radius. One other problem is that its control surfaces will actually freeze in a dive.... then you got yourself a problem.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Approved Member

This is the KGB tell us everything about this game Anton.

Last edited by haitch40; 03-09-2011 at 03:43 PM.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Approved Member

Any expected release date? Like 2 years? 1 Year? A week XD
Old 03-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Goalie_94 View Post
Any expected release date? Like 2 years? 1 Year? A week XD
Either I'm making this up, or I read somewhere (probably the former) but I think I heard sometime this year! Don't quote me on this though! I have a 40% feeling I actually read it and a 60% feeling I made it up!