Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty

Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty RPG based on the Scandinavian and Slavic mythology.

Old 07-18-2010, 09:38 AM
Registered Member

Default how to conqure a villige?

hello in manual that you have to kill elder o villige and all it's guards in order to conqure the villige

i did that but nothing change all the towns people are red dot in the map nobody talk to me i can't get daily money from them?

so how i conqure the villige?i did mission for freesteed to get that villige i normaly talk to villige elder to take my daily money

but this another villige i killed the elder and all the guards who will give me my daily money? and how i get control of town coz all the towns people are my enemy still?

any information how to do this correct?

thanks
Old 07-18-2010, 12:25 PM
Approved Member

U can just been conquered a village when u finished their quests , not like konung : legend of the north , u can't kill to make them fear .
Old 07-18-2010, 05:48 PM
Registered Member

Default are you sure?

are you sure?coz i read in the game manual that i can conqure the villige by killing the elder and all the guards and i did that but still i didnt conqure it i killed the elder and all the gurads but no use
Old 07-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Approved Member

Yes , at konung 2 we couldn't conquer like that already .
Old 07-18-2010, 06:21 PM
Registered Member

then why 1c company put a game manual for konung 3 and they write that if you kill villige elder and all guards then you can conqure the villige?
Old 07-18-2010, 07:13 PM
Approved Member

hehe, good question ^^
but in the russian FAQ (google translated) posteed in the other thread, it says clearly it cant be done that only quests can give villages

I like the game, but lacks some elements from konung 1 (witch was truly a epic game) Like village conquering, poision that does not get removed unless you drink antidote, beeing able to pick up anyone you whold like,and no elixir of wisdom, and ofcourse the "Easy fight" option is kind of ridicilues, its like a cheat that shuld not be there to tempte players hehe just my opinions.

Last edited by sigmar; 07-18-2010 at 07:51 PM.