Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
2-3 hours after we downloaded Freight Tycoon that took an additional 3 hours to complete. Depending on your system it may take at least 6 hours from the time of your purchase. You will see it appear in your Impusle MyGame Menu. It will say "RNR Available". Make sure you have Impusle running!
i done it via credit card and got the impulse thing but it told me i had to use a new account name as i did not have to sign in to purchase it
Old 04-19-2010, 02:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnkiwi View Post
i done it via credit card and got the impulse thing but it told me i had to use a new account name as i did not have to sign in to purchase it
Sounds about right. It's been about 3 years ago when my brother, and I got Impulse. Just follow their instructions. I remember it being pretty straight forward.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:44 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Sounds about right. It's been about 3 years ago when my brother, and I got Impulse. Just follow their instructions. I remember it being pretty straight forward.
ok thanks i guess i iam going to think about fun of RnR to kill the boredom of waiting lol