Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-23-2009, 07:32 PM
Approved Member

Lol idd , after all those years of rumours and waiting and screenshots and interviews and frustration and giving up hope, Finally the master of truckgames will be released !!
Old 11-23-2009, 08:39 PM
Approved Member

You don't know if it will be the master of trucking games. It might be the flop of trucking games

Btw, fellow Antwerpenaar here
Old 11-23-2009, 08:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
You don't know if it will be the master of trucking games. It might be the flop of trucking games

Btw, fellow Antwerpenaar here
But I can say you, that Rig'N'Roll will be the master of trucking games with 100%!! King of the Road was also a very good game and that Rig'N'Roll will top the 18wos series is a fact! So, there is no more competition
You can believe me
Old 11-23-2009, 11:02 PM
Approved Member

I wont wait until next year. I will take the russian version of the game. Maybe there will be an English patch or something. Oh yeah, its not a long time until friday. I want to discuss so many things and see, who is right, but I dont have a good question. I only hope, that it will be THE new "King of the Road" King. I expect a MUCH better game than 18 WoS series. I saw a lot of screenshots and videos and information about the game in the last few years and I have a feeling of what I can expect. But I am not sure, how long the game can motivate, how realism the gameplay and driving-feeling is etc.. Many questions and I am not sure, that the game will be SO good as many people expect. Sure, the development process took a long time, but the developers couldnt use all this time to make a perfect game. We will see...
Old 11-25-2009, 11:59 AM
Approved Member

I think someone will make english patch. Dont worry
Old 11-25-2009, 05:26 PM
Approved Member

You can download the "make RnR run patch" but you still can't activate the code until 27th in Russia aka around 4pm tommorow in America. Darn it!!!!

http://online.1c.ru/games/game/5662153/index.php

But yea, those who bought it, you should download the file and install it.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
You can download the "make RnR run patch" but you still can't activate the code until 27th in Russia aka around 4pm tommorow in America. Darn it!!!!

http://online.1c.ru/games/game/5662153/index.php

But yea, those who bought it, you should download the file and install it.
Ubaku , my friend , the first thing you have to check for me is the ammount of traffic and the traffic lights... !

Old 11-25-2009, 10:30 PM
Approved Member

Is there any non russian site available where you can buy the game? I know, I know, the game is in russian, but I would like to buy it anyway (and the international version as well when it is released).
Old 03-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Registered Member

Default Installing Software

I am trying to install the game but i cant seem to get the bin files open. Any suggestions?