Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars)

Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars) Sequel to Fantasy Wars. Turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world.

Old 10-30-2009, 08:18 AM
Approved Member

Default First Reviews of Elven Legacy: Ranger

Gamer Limit published first review of the recently released add-on to the Elven Legacy.
"While there are some significant draw backs to the game, Elven Legacy: Ranger ultimately does what it's suppose to do: make the original title more appealing while getting players excited for the next installment in the series." - summarizes the author.
You can find full review here.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Approved Member

Second review of Elven Lagacy: Ranger was published by Diehard GameFAN.
"A very nice expansion, for one of the more over-looked turn-based strategy games out there. I found the change in viewpoints and the slight tweak in power the main hero gets to be quite interesting and a nice way to bring me back to playing this game. I’ll definitely be playing this one again very soon, and if anyone has Elven Legacy, do yourself a favor and pick this expansion up for it as well. You won’t regret it." - summarizes the author.
You can find full article here.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Approved Member

Gamers Daily News review - 7,5/10
"Graphics sound and gameplay taken into account including the storyline the guys at 1C Company could have started something really beautiful here this game captures my imagination and makes me want to play again and again I look forward to the other releases." - summarizes the author.
Full article here.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Approved Member

Christ Centered Gamer review - 37.5/50
"If you enjoyed Elven Legacy, this is definitely worth getting." - states the author.
Find full article here.