Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 01-22-2022, 06:48 AM
Approved Member

Default Great mod!

Very addictive.

A word of advice for other users:
- This is full game, use a empty folder.
If you install above other game: Arturk dont speak as soon game star and some missing features. Again: this is full game: dont install over other KB games, use empty folder.

- "You are not allowed to use this game" this mean corrupt or missing "steam_api.dll" and or is INI file.

I cannot play "no loss" in impossible difficult. :p
Also: after defeat I teleport back to village, and they pay for my dead soldiers, this can be exploited. Or is a feature?

Edit: After play several (many) times in all difficult I have some suggestions. This because even in Easy tier 4 and 5 appear. (well, 5 only few times), actually, I think the worst spawn was in Hard difficult.
- Grant 3 woods somewhere in the island as loot treasure, NPC and/or quest.
- Reduce or erase tier 4 and 5 mobs from starting island (make it doable)
- Grant the minimum basic to survive in impossible and not being stuck and need to start a new game, the only way to win most battles in starting island was using the bug/feature of return town after kill few monsters and back again until monsters are gone. Of course, if its supposed to play like this I understand.

I like this mod more than others, these are suggestions because I dont know how to edit spawns in island.

Its there someone still playing this one?

Edit 2: You can have WotN + Hylfire + Bonfire all in different save folders editing D:\1C Company\King's Bounty - Warriors of the North\data\app.ini and changin the path to a new folder. And you can have different config files inside these.
Example: sets ~personal_path "%PERSONAL%\My Games\Hylfire"

Last edited by Belcanzor; 01-31-2022 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Add info++
Old 11-28-2022, 08:12 AM
Approved Member

I'm replaying this mod right now. It's really one of the best. What I like the most is the perfect balance where you can sort of defeat the enemy, but he turns out to be a little stronger. But this is at an early stage.After receiving a round attack, it becomes less exciting.