Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty

Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty RPG based on the Scandinavian and Slavic mythology.

Old 07-25-2014, 06:38 PM
Registered Member

Default Konung 2 Questions - Help Needed!

Hey everyone!

I'm a bit desperate and I'm searching the internet to no avail to find information on Konung 2. I've found one Gamefaqs FAQ and that's it. So, I'm hoping some people on this forum know things about the game and are willing to share. Hear me out here...

My problem is, I'm trying to rescue Gilly the Helmsman from the Military Camp dungeon. When I first enter the dungeon, I see Gilly up north in a cell, laying there. If I hover my cursor over him, the speech bubble appears, meaning I can talk to him, right? Great.

I go kill the guards, but now the cursor has turned to a grab icon, indicating Gilly is dead. Not so great. I enter the cell and he is dead and carrying nothing. Okay, now what? I'm stuck. Not only do I not know how to resurrect him, I'm literally stuck in the cell because there is no way that I have found to exit it!

Also, the +Pass that I crossed over to get to the second area of the dungeon with the cells, I can't cross back over that, either. Is that +Pass a one-way only?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I really like this game and want to keep playing, but I'm just not sure what to do. Thanks in advance.

- Fluent
Old 07-26-2014, 10:58 PM
Registered Member

I'm dumb, lol. I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was trying to interact with the corpse with weapons drawn. Once I sheathed my weapons I was able to interact with it and advance the quest. Yikes. Took me long enough to figure that out .
Old 04-14-2015, 03:41 AM
Approved Member

Did you still play it ? Did you get any problems with those quests ?