Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Registered Member

Default World War I - Custom Mission and Patch

Hello all,

On Blitzkrieg Portal you will find a Lake Oneda 1919 custom mission for World War I from CorpBob (who made the ROK 1950 and Spanish Civil War mods for those of you familiar with the Blitzkrieg series).
Also available is a patch file intended for the English digital download. The patch corrects a few script errors, includes English text for the Intervention in Soviet Russian custom chapter (which is all in Russian in the download version) and enables access to every campaign map by turning them into custom missions.

Lake Oneda map

World War 1 Patch and Mission Enabler
Old 05-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Registered Member

Now that the portal is down, the files can be found at:

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/petitech/com/bk/FF_index.htm

(note that through here there are 2 scenarios (see corpbob's page), the American forces mod, a file to allow you to play the campaign scenarios as one offs, and the map editor and patch mentioned above. But it's tricky to find it all!
Old 07-06-2012, 08:32 AM
Registered Member

Default Patch for world war i

Can you give me a clue where I might find the patch? I have managed to locate "Trenches" and "Other" files but can't find this.
Old 11-09-2014, 05:52 AM
Approved Member

On Blitzkrieg Portal you will find a Lake Oneda 1919 custom mission for World War I from CorpBob (who made the ROK 1950 and Spanish Civil War mods for those of you familiar with the Blitzkrieg series). ..????

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
Unlike scam 200-001 dumps and Testking.net dumps training program, our best smith and www.northwood.edu online training courses provide you quick success in Brandeis University
Old 05-05-2023, 03:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATAR21 View Post
Can you give me a clue where I might find the patch? I have managed to locate "Trenches" and "Other" files but can't find this. word wipe
I found it at the Blitzkrieg Portal.