Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 10-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation How to reassign some functions for Logitech Momo racing wheel

Due to some technical features of Logitech Momo wheels (and possibly other wheels as well, when they expose similar issues) you should follow these steps to reassign the functions related to wheel axes:

1) Enter the controls setup screen;
2) Choose the function you wish to reassign;
3) Press a pedal you wish or turn the wheel to the required side till full stop;
4) Hit 'Enter' to confirm the reassignment. In this case the game will not ask you, which button you wish to reassign and will assign a current wheel axis at once.

You can assign the wheel axes only to the following functions: acceleration, braking, turning right/left, clutch.
Unfortunately in case with Logitech Momo or any other wheels exposing similar problems it is impossible to assign these functions to the wheel buttons.

Also you can make some functions of wheels work, which presets are not available in the game.

You can choose any other preset manually and reassign the non-working functions in it.
NOTE! When you switch to any other preset, all saved settings will be discarded to default ones.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:14 AM
Approved Member

Well, I used Logitech Profiler to set the Pedals and Steer and it works great.

The buttons are also configured (in-game settings)

1 thing though... If I want to reverse, I can't put down the brake pedal as it won't do shit... I have to press it maximum half-way down to enable R-gear...

I use the Black Logitech MOMO
Old 12-26-2011, 07:58 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASUSfreak View Post
Well, I used Logitech Profiler to set the Pedals and Steer and it works great.

The buttons are also configured (in-game settings)

1 thing though... If I want to reverse, I can't put down the brake pedal as it won't do shit... I have to press it maximum half-way down to enable R-gear...

I use the Black Logitech MOMO
I hope I can manage my Logitec G25 to work without Keyboard. Great game but why play booth with key board and Wheel? I also try with Xbox 360 controller but the hammer on d-pad get me nervous when sometimes its work and often did not work.

Is this a BETA?
Old 06-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Registered Member

Default really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Due to some technical features of Logitech Momo wheels (and possibly other wheels as well, when they expose similar issues) you should follow these steps to reassign the functions related to wheel axes:

1) Enter the controls setup screen;
2) Choose the function you wish to reassign;
3) Press a pedal you wish or turn the wheel to the required side till full stop;
4) Hit 'Enter' to confirm the reassignment. In this case the game will not ask you, which button you wish to reassign and will assign a current wheel axis at once.

You can assign the wheel axes only to the following functions: acceleration, braking, turning right/left, clutch.
Unfortunately in case with Logitech Momo or any other wheels exposing similar problems it is impossible to assign these functions to the wheel buttons.

Also you can make some functions of wheels work, which presets are not available in the game.

You can choose any other preset manually and reassign the non-working functions in it.
NOTE! When you switch to any other preset, all saved settings will be discarded to default ones.
would have been nice to know that the momo wheel has issues with this game before i bought it! camera angles change by themselves reverse doesnt work right,etc.not happy with game at all!!