Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Mods

Mods Men of War mods and other improvements

Old 06-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Registered Member

Default Mod Overview

Hello,
I have recently joined this forum, but have been playing MOW for awhile now, I have experience in the 3D Game Art industry and would love to contribute with mods and especially models, even for others' mods.

I am having a bit of a hard time understanding how all the files and editors go toghether, I understand that I will need a 3DS Max exporter, which I have yet to find a link that works.

Other than that, how do I edit .pak and .mi? files I think it was, or are these files not even supposed to be edited. my question is, where do I begin?
Thank You
Attacker
Old 06-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Approved Member

Well, I have no clue about how to do any of that, but if you want help you might try the DigitalMindSoft forums for MoW...this one seems kinda dead!

Also, its awesome that you have modeling exp +D It would be awesome to see some new models and stuff...possibly some prototype tanks like the M103, T110, IS7, IS6, you know, models from WoT......in Men of War....that would rock hahaha.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:55 PM
Registered Member

Default Reply

To be honest, those are ways of holding many files together. If you find the .pak file you want, lets say the textures.pak, get 7zip then right click the file and extract to wherever.

I just did it and screenshotted the result.

extracting.JPG
Old 07-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Registered Member

guys if u don't mind me asking what verison most mod need for normal mow and as