Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Crossworlds Campaigns

Crossworlds Campaigns Questions, strategies, hints and other info about campaigns in KB: Crossworlds.

Old 10-16-2010, 03:26 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation Orcs on the March - high score/highlights/combat statistics

I figured I'd start a high score thread, one for each campaign. But instead of just focusing on the high score, I would like to make it a trend to have people post both the highlights screen as well as the combat statistics screen; and if possible, the character screen as well. I really want the high score thread to be informative as well, especially for newer players who would like some idea as to how veteran players play the game: class chosen, skills selection, units used, and items used.

Given my hope for this thread, please do post your results no matter what your score is or difficulty you played. That way even veteran players could gain some insight on other play styles and tactics employed. So please post your results! Also, it is recommended to post your images in JPEG format since it is smaller in size and you could see a preview of the attachment. The screenshots in KB are saved in bitmap format; simple right-click and "edit" it and Windows will open it using Paint. From there, just choose "save as" and select JPEG format.

I personally have just literally begun playing OotM. I'm really looking forward to using the new units, and hopefully they revitalize the base KBAP campaign in a significant way.

For those who have finished this, please post your results! I'll do the same once I finish my game, though it would most likely take me a couple of months to finish this one.

Last edited by loreangelicus; 10-16-2010 at 03:41 AM.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:02 PM
Approved Member

Cool

I post my resultat here later when I have finish my game... I play little every day
I dont get under 7 days but maybe 12

Last edited by hotfix666; 11-01-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 10-16-2010, 11:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotfix666 View Post
I have finish it... 21 days... Level 59 (around 1300 points)

Attachment 3690
I play on hard and not Impossibel.
When I reach a new island... I take what I can take... I fight with the enemies I can take... I leave island and when I come back for the quest (I try make so few travels I can back to same island) I take the enemies I can. I save before and after all battles.
I run around and take items I can take... But I dont like try take items some are behind enemy some not will move or I dont like scan maps where I find items...

When I fight with petdragon... (Kill enemies with it)... I loose experience???
experience go to petdragon?

I play armored princess for some month ago... I travel back to island and buy same units... haha... I finish the game on 120 days

Now when I finish the game so I take gremlin first and after that I go to Kthule directly and after that go directly to Baal.
I have no AK with that 3 battles so I loose much experience there
Are level 60 the end so thats matter... I was 59.

I dont kill no enemy in Shettera or Rhea.
I was high level before I come to Rhea second time so I take Kthule.

First when I start game I play with pirates...robbers...sea dogs...maruders. Later I start play with paladin and assasign.
Thats is good have some luck in the game so i can get right stuff for them

maybe i try play a impossibel mage game later

I think orcs are good in OotM... But I will not try

magic tower was fun... last battle I have there was not so hard... For me was penultimate battle hardest... beacuse that was a big Ogre army.
Last battle was paladins so them was no problem when I have fix the Ogre.

who beat this army in shettera???
Please...help me?
Attachment 3691
Congrats! Regarding the Scrounger army, please read this thread on how to deal with blood shaman and goblin shaman.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...t=16636&page=7

Or wait for the new patch that has weakened the goblin shaman.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:42 AM
Approved Member

well,this result is too much good then i expected ~\(≧▽≦)/~

my original thoughts is just to tell others how warrior finish the game in 7-8 days without specific items or units

in this game

no red dragon ,troll ,droids used
(lv5 units i only used rune mage and greed dragon)

no any physical resistants items
(well, i got the +5%res dress )

butttttttt!

my pet dragon dig 2 time back scroll in the early game (1 for the quest), so after clear Verona and Mentro i can use royal griffin and ends most battle in 3-6 turns and never dig any chests.

i got 8 ancient scrolls

2 from chests
2 from Elenhel
1 from shop
3 from duplicate navi maps

LV61 is quite easy and need about 60K EXP to LV62~~cuz i wasted some exp in weak creeps, lv62 is very possible

Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen_101022_009.JPG (223.3 KB, 812 views)
File Type: jpg screen_101022_008.JPG (219.6 KB, 779 views)
Old 10-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Approved Member

As usual, fantastic work!

Looks like you did end up using the Mega Goblin team.

Did you use Royal Griffins with the Emerald Green Dragon (and took the morale hit?)?

I wonder if Goblin Shaman RIP bosses resistances down...
Old 10-22-2010, 12:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornxp View Post
well,this result is too much good then i expected ~\(≧▽≦)/~

my original thoughts is just to tell others how warrior finish the game in 7-8 days without specific items or units

in this game

no red dragon ,troll ,droids used
(lv5 units i only used rune mage and greed dragon)

no any physical resistants items
(well, i got the +5%res dress )

butttttttt!

my pet dragon dig 2 time back scroll in the early game (1 for the quest), so after clear Verona and Mentro i can use royal griffin and ends most battle in 3-6 turns and never dig any chests.

i got 8 ancient scrolls

2 from chests
2 from Elenhel
1 from shop
3 from duplicate navi maps

LV61 is quite easy and need about 60K EXP to LV62~~cuz i wasted some exp in weak creeps, lv62 is very possible
Excellent work young master!

At first I was looking for how many AKs you got from the Raven, but then I saw that you used the Warrior instead of the Paladin; so one of the regalia items could not be used.

At what locations did you get the following items?:

memoirs of the marshal
random chain
hand of necropolis

I'm also assuming you used the officer's patent and shark's tooth; with all these +XP items its actually ok for the game to NOT generate any powerful items; it would just pain you not to be able to use them.

I'm asking the location of the +XP items since I see in some games that all of these items could spawn pretty early in the game: Debir - Scarlet - Bolo - Rusty - Verona - Montero. The hand of necropolis in particular has a good chance of spawning at undead locations (ie shipwrecks, etc.) at Rusty and Verona. I even saw the Raven spawn at the Verona river farm, though more often than not it is found in Elon (if at all).

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdamascus View Post
Did you use Royal Griffins with the Emerald Green Dragon (and took the morale hit?)?
The statistics screen only shows 3 EGDs used (most likely an early to mid game unit), so unicornxp's army composition was royal griffin/goblin/goblin catapult/goblin shaman/paladin.

Last edited by loreangelicus; 10-22-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdamascus View Post
As usual, fantastic work!

Looks like you did end up using the Mega Goblin team.

I wonder if Goblin Shaman RIP bosses resistances down...
since i got Royal Griffins,time back spell and sacrifice, i left the green dragon in castle and never use them~~

Goblin Shaman + phantom paladin's re-action also works well when VS bosses~~

the last fight vs Baal i spend only 5 turns~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by loreangelicus View Post
At what locations did you get the following items?:

memoirs of the marshal
random chain
hand of necropolis
my last status

memoirs of the marshal i got at Verona , it may spawn at Scarlett;

chain of chance only spwan at Scalett, the new quest location;

Raven can get at Verona, Mentoro or Elon,but until u reach ELon, u may not have enough Thron seeds to feed the Raven~~

hand of necropolis i found at Nameless, so i lost at least 30k-50k exp cuz this item may spawn at shipwreck in Rusy ancho~~

i didnt us paladin becaus i don't have enough patience to save&load AK scroll
Elenhel provide 4 scroll but i only got 2 AK, the Raven may at least provie 4 scroll, but this really is a test of one's luck and patience=_=
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen_101022_000.JPG (407.0 KB, 774 views)
File Type: jpg screen_101022_006.JPG (91.0 KB, 747 views)
Old 10-22-2010, 02:40 PM
Approved Member

Crise; only 5 turns; those shamans much have done mega damage. BIt confused about one thing i this fight Baal always seem to wipe out 1/2 my army on first turn (I think he also gets first move). Do the goblins move before Baal and if so does he still use the sword attack on first turn during your fight ?
Old 11-02-2010, 03:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake21 View Post
Crise; only 5 turns; those shamans much have done mega damage. BIt confused about one thing i this fight Baal always seem to wipe out 1/2 my army on first turn (I think he also gets first move). Do the goblins move before Baal and if so does he still use the sword attack on first turn during your fight ?
Usually your ranged units will go before Baal (Quick Draw + Onslaught) and you can position them thanks to Tactics.

If you place them properly, you can minimize damage from the sword. You don't want to bunch them up too much. Somewhat a dark science yet again.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Approved Member

Odd question, but... why did you max out Power of Darkness and not Anger or Training? Doesn't that only affect undead, while you are using mostly Orcs?