Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Crossworlds Campaigns

Crossworlds Campaigns Questions, strategies, hints and other info about campaigns in KB: Crossworlds.

Old 12-13-2015, 06:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Bounty Hunter View Post
Why don't you get the green dragon from Rusty anchor and use it as a tank, that will help.

I got access to the first 4 quite early on by kiteing and even have the map for Tekron at lvl 17. Goblin sharmans destroy my army on Verona lol how the HELL! do you deal with there astral attack!
Don't know if this was answered but here goes:

Magic Shackles for one. Especially at level 2 as they effect all of a certain level or lower. Bye bye astral attacks. There are several items that have you some resistance to Astral as well...good luck getting them with random,lol.

I use the basic early creatures to a certain level. I also use the kite the stone trick on Bolo. Then I try to get(and always do)

1. Paladins. I keep them back for defense, second wind and their resurrection which is MORE POWERFUL THAN INQUISITOR, demonologist and spell.
2. Inquisitors. Same reason as I did in Legend
3. Royal Griffins. Even if I don't find any griffin buffs, they're still exploitable with Phantom and their constant counter attacks. I tend to send them close(but not too close) to enemy lines, summon phantom, make angelic guards, then use them to get chests.
4. Archmages- For some reason, I always get items that enhance them. Always doing a critical makes them more than dangerous and I always get that item. You can also use them at the academies to make:
5. Demonologists. Sometimes you only find one set or none. That's where Archmages being converted comes in.

Until you get demonologists, I tend to use the Druids.