Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Approved Member

Default Oleg Maddox's Room #1

Here you can ask your questions addressed to Oleg and share your thoughts about the game. But, please, behave decently and don't deluge Oleg with senseless all the same questions, read the messages before posting. Oleg is very busy person, be ready for waiting for answers a bit.
Thank you in advance.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Approved Member

First of all many thanks for opening this room, it is much appreciated.
Now my question:

Can we expect some kind of list regarding add-ons and changes implemented in the final 4.09 patch ? ( sure hope is not final, though)

thanks in advance
Zoran

Born to fly...forced to work!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Registered Member

I would like it if Oleg could address the issue of countering the recent spate of hacks for 4.08, and to tell us what plans he has (if any) to once again lock down the game and combat those who would seek to open up the code.

Also, is it still 1C's plan to have UBI distribute SOW - BOB? Or will 1C now be doing this for the world? (Or will 1C use another game company?)
Old 10-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Approved Member

I hope that people can be sensible here and not ask silly questions. What we all want to know is when will SoW:BoB released? Oleg must be painfully aware of the question so let's just wait to hear what he has to say. I'm sure he wants BoB out in the shops as soon as possible.

I read somewhere a while ago that Oleg will continue to support IL2 after BoB is released so I think we should wait until a. he announces the BoB release date and b. wait to hear what he will do with IL2.

Patience is a virtue.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:35 PM
Approved Member

I would like to know if we could get a "system requirements" for BoB, so that we may get our systems ready for when it is finally released.

Thanks.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:34 PM
Approved Member

I remember Oleg saying way back that there would be AI available in Dogfight servers.
I wonder if the game had got onto testing Mutliplayer yet?
Old 10-08-2007, 08:13 PM
Approved Member

Hello Oleg,

and thankyou for the 1C forum, feel's like home!......I would like to know if in SOW, will we be having Dynamic campaigns?...I assume the answer is YES....Also, will we have the full mission builder, if so...are there any major advancement's in it's use,

thank's
Old 10-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Approved Member

Hi,
my question is if SOW gives you the possibility in offline mode to start your mission in Hangars or Parking possitions? And if so will there be the possibilty to give the aircraft rolling waypoints on the ground. There have been rumors on the net about this feature, are they true?
Old 10-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Approved Member

Hi Oleg
Firstly, thanks for the best combat flight sim EVER! (IL2)
Secondly, thanks in advance for the future BEST combat flight sim EVER (BOB:SOW)
Some questions:
Can you tell us about any new features in BOB that we don't know about?
So far, we know of dynamic weather and 6DOF...any surprises to come?
You could just say yes, so as not to spoil the surprise!!
What does the future hold for IL2? If you stop further work on it, will the community be able to add content to it in the future?
What are your thoughts on the recently debated sound mod/hack?
I have a seperate post asking about the availability of any IL2 merchandise...is there any available?
If not, are there plans to do some merchandising?
After 7 years with IL2, in my opinion, it is still the best WW2 flightsim on the planet.
It seems silly to me to just drop it for something better. I think many people would like to see IL2 live on for a long time to come.
I have enough space on my hard drive for IL2 and BOB:SOW!
It would be kind of like the boys at Ferrari closing down their factory because they're tired of making those nice red cars...
Just some of my thoughts - thanks for your time.
cheers
Old 10-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Approved Member

hello Oleg,

I'm wondering if it will be possible to give pilots separate AI. That in a way a squadron is a good mix of rookie, experienced, veteran and ace pilots.

I know that processing power limits this, but I'm wondering how far this is possible.
Closed Thread