Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 02-02-2011, 08:35 AM
Approved Member

Yep... Went back to 4.09 modded because of that "feature". Thx to those guys that want all players to play as they wish.

And viva Cliff of Dover, so we can get rid of them.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Approved Member

Yep, i also think we wont find the people which went back to 4.09 on CoD "full real" servers , too difficult .
Old 02-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Approved Member

Why, in CoD the bombs will magically stop arming when they touch water?
Old 02-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Registered Member

Talking Keeping to 409

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtkfox1970 View Post
why don't you use the 4.09 patch. you don't have to use the 4.10 patch if you don't like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutz View Post
... Many have dumped 4.10 and gone back to 4.09...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
Yep... Went back to 4.09 modded because of that "feature". Thx to those guys that want all players to play as they wish...

Hi, thank you for encouraging! That is what intend to I do with our home server All_Planes - keep it to 409. And of course added it with the bomb salvo fix patch for effective bomber training!

However, how would the developers of new patches improve them unless someone keeps reporting about bugs and flaws..? That is why I keep telling about the three main bomber flaws: Salvo, fuse and pilot hit.

Alas, developer team seem not yet have noticed any of these mails. The 4.101 thread only tells about the 'safety fuse' that it will be removed from cassette bomblets... Also no control to be expected for the pilot about the fuse but maybe only for host difficulty settings. Also nothing mentioned about the bomb salvo fix for 4.101 so I guess they have not noticed it either... Maybe it will not come for the new Cliffs of Dover, either.

Well, one more way to remind about 410 patch bomber bugs - I made a new squad for one of HL campaigns : BAN410! squad..!

Regards,

- J. Hartikka -
Old 02-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn View Post
That might not be the case, but i shure hope that skip bombing will not be the absurd easy cakewalk like it is in 4.09!
Maybe we will have real waves which might deflect skipping bombs, and if it is anything like in real there will be no arming time ONLY TOGETHER with 14 sec. delay for german bombs.
No skip bombing with that setting!!!
Anything else -> arming time between 0,9 and 1,6 seconds for the usual fuses!!
Old 02-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Il-2 enthusiast & Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn View Post
German bombs should. British bomb should have a high failure rate, and that should be increased when touching water.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHartikka View Post
Hi, thank you for encouraging! That is what intend to I do with our home server All_Planes - keep it to 409. And of course added it with the bomb salvo fix patch for effective bomber training!

However, how would the developers of new patches improve them unless someone keeps reporting about bugs and flaws..? That is why I keep telling about the three main bomber flaws: Salvo, fuse and pilot hit.

Alas, developer team seem not yet have noticed any of these mails. The 4.101 thread only tells about the 'safety fuse' that it will be removed from cassette bomblets... Also no control to be expected for the pilot about the fuse but maybe only for host difficulty settings. Also nothing mentioned about the bomb salvo fix for 4.101 so I guess they have not noticed it either... Maybe it will not come for the new Cliffs of Dover, either.

Well, one more way to remind about 410 patch bomber bugs - I made a new squad for one of HL campaigns : BAN410! squad..!

Regards,

- J. Hartikka -
Don´t worry about it in around two months time those "Great" patches will be obsolete, and the arm chair experts can disappear again in their cellars!
Old 02-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Il-2 enthusiast & Moderator

That would suck. Only idiots left posting, that would really hurt, oh my.