Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hecke View Post
Actually, yes, if Oleg doesn't include a feature then it's most likely because he doesn't want to waste that much time for programming it due to what he thinks bad cost-benefit-ratio.
You really believe that?
Wow.
That's actually pretty sad.

But even if you were right - what makes you think he could change his mind based on your criticism?

Anyway, I suggest you download some benchmarking tools, 3dmark or vantage, that should give you a clue how little it takes to bring your (2010! wow!) hardware to its knees.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss View Post
My father was examining magistrate during his service time.
He had two fatal aircraft crashes(both) were venoms if I remember correctly.
Sure those are jets, therefore a little faster than ww2 fighters.

But: The largest piece of the aircraft the could find was about 60cm, they found it 1m under surface (alpine meadow)
They remains of the pilot were collected in minigrips...

Back to the question: What are you asking for? Pieces dug deep in the soil?
Don't worry mate, i've been myself in military rescue (Firefighting, F-104), so i know what you say.

We were talking about how realistic could be a crash in a sim. I wasn't asking for nothing, but simple saying that RoF DM is good enough for me.

I don't complain about the Spitfire crashing on the sea, is ok for me.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtek View Post
Sorrily i cant watch the movie because of the censorship of the DRM-mafia
Serious? Thats bs...
Old 11-09-2010, 08:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAurens View Post
Sir,

If you wish me to delete my posts kindly say so, and it will be done.
ElAurens, at the risk of padding this thread even more, I just got fed up with trying to find a needle in this haystack. It's a discussion about the 'Dev update' and I reckon more than half of it has become about other issues. Please forgive me if I don't trawl through it again to see if your posts are on-topic.

I suppose I'm expecting too much on an open forum where some people can't resist the temptation to repeatedly argue that they are right on every point (like we didn't understand them the first time) and then throw in their off-topic garbage of choice. I've chaired enough meetings where they would simply have been censured or kicked out, but forums don't have chairmen.

<sigh> Maybe I'm just getting too old.

ASUS Sabertooth X58 /i7 950 @ 4GHz / 6Gb DDR3 1600 CAS8 / EVGA GTX570 GPU 1.28Gb superclocked / Crucial 128Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s, 355Mb-215Mb Read-Write / 850W PSU
Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium / Samsung 22" 226BW @ 1680 x 1050 / TrackIR4 with TrackIR5 software / Saitek X52 Pro & Rudders
Old 02-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Registered Member

Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insuber View Post
1:2300 = 3 orders of magnitude

BTW if my memory is good enough, during the BoB the Hurricanes didn't have Hispanos, but 8 Brownings .303, and the muzzle speed of the 11 g bullet was some 2500 km/h, and the weight of the Hurricane was 3950 kg, and when attacking bombers I'd fly a little faster than 300 km/h ... details of course my friend
It's been a long time. Hope to see you this post someday, as I did.
We've got to consider the explosion which occurs whenever every bullet gets fired. Of course momentum things still working.

Trajectories of bullet look not good and seem to be laser beam.
Closed Thread