Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 07-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy Mission 8 - Problem Placing Dynamite

OK, the snipers are dead-meat, as well as most of the guards (snipped from their own towers). The next objective is to place the dynamite on the bridge (#2) 5 locations.

Problem: I can see where the dynamite is to be placed (reddish icons on I-beams), I walk up to them and the Action Menu displays "Place dynamite" option, I do select it but nothing happens.

And yes, I DO have dynamite in my Inventory.

So what gives? What I'm doing wrong or what have I missed? Is there something I have to do to use dynamite in my backpack?

Another issue, once I walk out on a cross beam to reach where the dynamite is to be placed, I cannot get off. I cannot just walk off, cannot jump off, I get stuck on the cross beam. (This is were a "fly" cheat would come in handy)