Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2015, 12:09 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up More twin Engine flyables in IL-2 1946

Hello all. I have been playing IL-2 since 2001. ts a great game and every patch by team Daidalos makes it better.

Why isnt there a flyable ME-210 or the early me-110's in game. I know four engine bombers take up a lot of time to mod and code. twin engine planes take more time then single seat aircraft. i thank the team should focus on adding more twin engine planes(me-210,early me-110's, ju-88 night fighters , maybe the TU-2) and (p-61 night fighters as well. Is there any way to speed things up to get to 4.14M sooner like donations and research . I can't mod or code anything. Also a lot of people are saying go back and re work some of the older models in game both outside and the interior . I say leave it as is. and focus on new material. maybe one day we could have a flyable b-29 i know it would take years to do the interior.

Thanks for all you guys do to keep this game going after all these years!