Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 11-13-2012, 08:36 PM
Approved Member

Default Orcs campaing items problems !

Hi , so I'm just taking up the OOTM campaing and I seem to have a problem with the items. Im running an impossible no loss warrior and I just got to Scarlet Wind. Problem is I just spend a TON of gold on Ghost Blade and Shovel items.

problems:

Shovel enhances the tooltip of treasure hunter (4 chests and 2 objects ) but I only have 3 green dots (chests) in EVERY battle. I tested this in 10 battles , never had I had 4 greens.

Ghost Blade:

So my 5 paladins deal ~100ish damage to a stack of Assasins without Ghost Blade equiped and they deal exactly the same 100 dmg with it. The min-max value are EXACTLY the same when I hover my mouse over the enemy.

50% + of 100 should be 150. Tested this again on several ocassions. This seems to happen only with items of OOTM new items , old items work just fine.

This is very frustrating because:
1. I spent tons of gold and had to run with 1/3 leadership army to do it. It was excrutiating to fight so many battles on imp. no loss like that. I figured the sacrifice would be worth it once I get the items. Imagine my expressions when I figured out they dont quite work.
2. Serious issue if new items dont work...it would suck big time.

Please help me with this ,I'm so frustrated right now.

Last edited by RCata; 11-13-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:27 PM
Approved Member

First mistake you made is buying items before having full army. What good is great weapon, if there is no one to benefit from it ?

First and foremost is securing you win battle, then worry about bonuses for army and medals/full maan-rage pool and such.

Second out of battle what does Digger rage skill says ? If it`s 4 chests/2shrines and in battle you have only 3 chests then move around your units, it`s possible that some of your stacks are standing on chest green spot. And do quick dig check in first turn before any units move to see how many green/red spot you see.

Third ghost sword doesnt give enemy units -50% physical res , but 50% of their basic value. So for your example assassins have basic physical res 0%, remove half of it 50% = half of 0 is still 0 so they stay on 0%.
But if you attack lets say horseman who have basic phy res 20% you`ll lower it to 10%.
Ghost sword is total crap item, i`m sorry to say you wasted gold on it
Old 11-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
First mistake you made is buying items before having full army. What good is great weapon, if there is no one to benefit from it ?

First and foremost is securing you win battle, then worry about bonuses for army and medals/full maan-rage pool and such.

Second out of battle what does Digger rage skill says ? If it`s 4 chests/2shrines and in battle you have only 3 chests then move around your units, it`s possible that some of your stacks are standing on chest green spot. And do quick dig check in first turn before any units move to see how many green/red spot you see.

Third ghost sword doesnt give enemy units -50% physical res , but 50% of their basic value. So for your example assassins have basic physical res 0%, remove half of it 50% = half of 0 is still 0 so they stay on 0%.
But if you attack lets say horseman who have basic phy res 20% you`ll lower it to 10%.
Ghost sword is total crap item, i`m sorry to say you wasted gold on it

Yes,tested the blade on some ghosts. They have 25% resist with it equiped. Thanks for clearing that up. You can imagine why I though it would be great. I thought that it actually lowers all enemies resist to physical dmg by 50%. So 0% would be -50%.That would be a great damage boosts for all my units. Poor item description I guess.

Anyway by digging 3 - 4 times a battle the gold really never was a problem for me , only problem was the struggle to fight with such a low leadership army.

Anywayz,thanks for clearing things up.