Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 10-25-2012, 09:47 PM
Registered Member

Default Kings Bounty Legend Patch

The game version on the title screen on my recently installed game is 1.6.4, on the Legends site there is a patch for 1.7 retail, im in the UK and have got the retail version, its not by Nobilis or Atari, its by Focus can someone give me the link to the patch for my version? If I try to use the Nobilis version it states that I have a newer version installed which cant be right as the patch below the one I downloaded is for 1.6.5 and that is one up from mine so 1.7 has got to be the current version has it not?

Thanks

Darkspire

Edit: Tried the 1c patch and that asks me to put the DVD in the drive but then refuses to run as it states I have not got the correct disk.Shame as I was really starting to enjoy KBTL.
Do hope someone can help!

Last edited by Darkspire; 10-26-2012 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Update
Old 10-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Registered Member

As it took four months the last time I posted to get an answer I really shouldnt expect an answer that quick
Wheres a moderator when you need one??

Darkspire