Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN

NecroVisioN First-person shooter. The year is 1916. Young private fights enemy soldiers, vampires and demons on the battlefields of World War I and underground.

Old 01-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Registered Member

Hello all,

i watch a Trailer from Youtube and some Screenshots, and i must say to 1C Company: WOW!!! I will love this Game! Very good work.

Now, today i preorder Necrovision on: www.okaysoft.de. *happy*
I order the UNCUT US Version.

I can't wait to play this Game. I love shooters and i only play on PC and First Person Shooters.

So now i read this: http://www.krawall.de/web/news/id,34341/s,,c
I means: Necrovison come sout at: 20.02.2009 Is this true?

Can you answer me this three Questions please?

1. Is this true, that 20.03.2009 is the Release Date?

2. Is there in the Game are Swastika Signs? Then i can't order it from Germany.

3. Do you make Update/Patches for the Game in future? Or is this Game released and done? (no patches)

Thank you so much 1C Company for this Game.

Please answer me, Thank you.

Doom

Last edited by DooM EViL; 01-14-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:43 AM
Approved Member

I really like the weapons designs of some of the weapons. I just like the whole look of it.

I'll be sure to pick this one up if there is an english version.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Necrovision doesn't need PhysX drivers, but your card is rather weak, so I don't think you'll ba able to play it on your laptop.
What card do i need to run it on max settings? will it be playble on my machine or i need to take a hammer and destroy it??
Old 01-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masseronico View Post
I have a video card that does not support the latest PhysX drivers, a ge force go 7300. Be able to play necrovision or not?
Oh your card is realy weak! Even if it dosent need phyx drivers it will run very slow. By the way there are only a few games who makes full use of Physx drivers?? I can not wait for necrovision to test my pc . Also mirror edge will be a good game to test my machine because it will make full use of physx drivers!!
Old 01-15-2009, 08:31 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
Oh your card is realy weak! Even if it dosent need phyx drivers it will run very slow. By the way there are only a few games who makes full use of Physx drivers?? I can not wait for necrovision to test my pc . Also mirror edge will be a good game to test my machine because it will make full use of physx drivers!!
My card is not suitable for games too heavy, but so far without the PhysX I also played Bioshock, Call of duty 4, Staker, even Crysis, of course, at least. Now the games can not be used without ...
Old 02-03-2009, 05:35 PM
Approved Member

Just played the french demo. Great game, but a little hard weapons to use in the start, also couldn't set the resolution to anything higher than 1280x1024, which looks pretty bad om my monitor that support 1920x1080.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Registered Member

I was impressed with the graphics so I know that'd like love to see more of the game. I can't tell anything abou thte story as the demo was short in that respect. I didn't try this but is it possible to switch the weapons I'm holding? If I have a shovel in my left hand and a gun in my right, I'd like to switch them cause I can press my left mouse button faster.

There was a very annoying issue that will prevent me from buying the game and that's the load time, it's totally unacceptable! When I played Crysis and Crysis Warhead, a very graphical and resource intense game, the load times were under 5 seconds and you have to at least match that.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

I forgot to add that in the demo for chapter 2, when I need to find dynamite, there's just not enough time and I was playing on easy mode. I would like another minute added. Also, why is there a time limit, I don't recall seeing any messages that said why there's an emergency for me to escape that place.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:39 AM
Registered Member

Hello,

I just tested the demo and i honnestly have never been more disappointed in my whole gamer life (i began with Xenon, BG and AOE, it's been quite a while since then).

The engine is just dramatically slow. I can run Crysis @ 1280x800 with all high settings with ~30 FPS, and i get exactly the same, with med settings and 1280x800 with Necrovision. Obviously, Crysis is "slightly" more beautiful.

I also have been extremely disappointed by the textures, they look like those in games released ~7 years ago. The game actually looks like a DirectX moh:aa laggy mod, not like a whole FPS.

I also disliked the gameplay, it's completely insane that kicking a zombie one meter away from you is more efficient than shooting his head with a gun.

Well, that's just my 2 cents, but i will neither buy it nor recommand it to anyone, sorry.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:28 PM
Registered Member

Wow, you mean this guy went to all that trouble just to look down his nose at the game. Well, sidi doesn`t speak for the rest of us. Necrovision looks like a fantastic romp, going by the demo so far. Great gameplay, nice atmosphere, good detail and textures! So there!